The rare opportunity to purchase this stunning detached bungalow with three double bedrooms, en-suite bathroom and family bathroom, large lounge/diner with sliding doors opening on to garden with orchard and natural pond looking out on to open fields. Conservatory, kitchen and garage.
This stunning three bedroom detached bungalow in Earlswood comprises of: Entrance porch, entrance hallway, lounge/diner, kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms, en-suite bathroom, family bathroom, side passage, large rear garden, driveway and double garage.
Gates leading to large pebbled driveway providing off road parking, with plants, lawn and lighting to side, garage and side passage.
Double glazed door to front elevation and tiled flooring.
Double glazed door to front elevation, two central heating radiators, airing cupboard, storage cupboard, cloakroom and tiled flooring.
Lounge/diner 22' max x 22' 3" max ( 6.71m max x 6.78m max )
Two central heating radiators, under floor heating, telephone point, television point, two sliding patio doors to rear elevation and one double glazed sliding patio door to side elevation.
Kitchen 19' 7" x 9' 8" ( 5.97m x 2.95m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units with granite work surfaces over, incorporating a double Belfast sink, tiling, gas cooker point, cooker hood, plumbing for a washing machine and space for tumble dryer, cast iron radiator, an integrated dishwasher, double glazed window to rear elevation and a doors to garage and conservatory.
Conservatory 11' 8" x 10' 5" ( 3.56m x 3.17m )
UPVC double glazed windows to rear and side elevation with French doors, lights, tiled flooring, telephone point, television point and under floor heating.
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 11' 8" ( 4.17m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator, telephone point and television point, and under floor heating.
Double glazed window to side elevation, bath with mixer taps and shower over, shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity storage, W.C, full tiling and a chrome towel rail.
Bedroom Two 13' 8" x 9' 8" ( 4.17m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, fitted wardrobes, a central heating radiator and television point.
Bedroom Three/ Study 9' 8" x 9' 8" ( 2.95m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, a central heating radiator and a television point.
Double glazed window to side elevation, bath with mixer taps and shower over, shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity storage, W.C, full tiling and a chrome towel rails.
Large Rear Garden
Patio leading to mainly laid to lawn with natural pond to side, two sheds and green house to rear, orchard and patio to rear, enclosed by shrubs and hedges.
Power, lighting, stainless steel sink unit, up and over doors and door to side entrance.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Sold prices provided by Land Registry
26th Dec 2017
Price reduced by £25,000
1st Nov 2017
22nd Aug 2005