This spacious four bedroom detached family home is located in the sought after village of Lickey End, within easy reach of the village school, local park, nearby shops and Bromsgrove Town Centre. The property is conveniently situated having good access to the motorway links.
The current owner has enjoyed living in this delightful home for many years, and has taken care to maintained the property and gardens, also adding the generous conservatory.
The property briefly comprises: Summary
* Through sitting room with patio doors to the rear garden
* Former dining room now used as a snug. This could also make a superb home office or playroom
* Dining kitchen with space for appliances and leading to the separate utility room
* Utility room with access to the conservatory
* Conservatory with access to the garage and rear garden
* Bedroom One with en suite shower shower room
* Three Further bedrooms; bedroom two having built in wardrobes
* Shower room fitted with a contemporary walk-in shower
* Double garage with further parking in front
* Attractive rear garden with a range of mature trees and shrubs, and having side access having space for bins
* Well regarded residential location
* Outside electrical points to front & rear
* Water point in garage
* Front security light Hall
9' 06" x 8' 10" (2.90m x 2.69m) Guest WC
20' 01" x 12' 06" (6.12m x 3.81m) Dining kitchen
13' 10" x 8' 09" (4.22m x 2.67m) Utility
6' 08" x 5' 06" (2.03m x 1.68m) Conservatory
16' 10" x 9' 03" (5.13m x 2.82m) Landing
11' 11" x 11' 05" (3.63m x 3.48m) En suite shower room
10' 03" x 8' 0" (to wardrobe) (3.12m x 2.44m(to wardrobe)) Bedroom three
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Robert Oulsnam & Co. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Robert Oulsnam & Co for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.