**Quote HLSV01 To Claim Your Free Inventory Pack On Purchase**
**Viewings by appointment only**
Possibly the most stunning holiday lodge available for sale in Cornwall at present. This Victory Park view is situated at Seaview Holiday Village, nestled between Looe and Polperro, with views out over Talland Bay, to the Eddystone Lighthouse and beyond. Being a 'centre lounge' model, there is a large double bedroom with Sea views at one end complete with en-suite bathroom.
Through the door and into a large open-plan kitchen, living and dining area perfect for entertaining and enjoying the sea views. The kitchen is very well equipped with dishwasher and full-size fridge/freezer.
At the opposite end of the lodge is a twin room which has an en-suite shower room; again this twin room enjoys beautiful views of the Cornish countryside. A utility area with washing machine is tucked away next to the back door, which leads out onto a private and secluded area at the rear of the lodge - ideal for barbeques and catches the afternoon sun very well.
From the lounge, there are two sets of patio doors leading out onto a huge glass panelled veranda, perfect for watching the fishing boats from Looe and Polperro, the many yachts that glide around Talland Bay, and further nautical activity of the navy warships and submarines which use Talland to test their equipment.
There is an ever-changing scenery from the lodge, and couple that with a swimming pool, sauna, steam room, and entertainment for children and families, and this becomes a fantastic option for long, peaceful getaways. There is no 'age limit' for lodges on the park and the site fees represent fantastic value for money too.
We are only half an hour from the Plymouth marinas and around an hour from Falmouth, with Looe being the closest place to moor a boat or yacht, whilst Fowey is also just around a 20 minute drive away.
Please feel free to contact us for more information and pictures of this stunning little piece of Cornwall.
Be one of the first to buy your own holiday home at Seaview Holiday Village, with spectacular sea views on the south coast in a location that includes an indoor pool, regular entertainment and a club for your children. If you think this means sky-high costs, you're wrong. For the first time we are offering a small number of holiday homes to buy at Seaview Holiday Village.
What makes Seaview special? Here are five reasons why you should choose Seaview as the setting for your holiday home.
* Sea views: Every time you step out of your holiday home, you'll be greeted by magnificent views across the Cornish countryside, to the sea at Talland Bay. There's no easier way to forget the stresses and strains of everyday life.
* Friendly team: Our expert team is dedicated to helping you have an amazing stay every time you visit Seaview. Whether you need tips for exploring the region, help with your holiday home or a restaurant recommendation, we'll be ready with a friendly smile.
* Entertainment and facilities: When you buy a holiday home at Seaview, you also have access to our wonderful range of facilities. We are a medium sized, family orientated holiday park with our own indoor pool, a children's club, bar, restaurant and evening entertainment. So as a holiday home owner, you can start every day with a swim, your children can meet new pals in a friendly setting and you can swap a night in front of the TV for a laughter-filled evening with our entertainments team.
* Looe and Polperro: Cornwall has many fascinating towns and villages that have hardly changed over hundreds of years. Two of the most interesting are Looe and Polperro, which will draw you back time and again. Polperro is a former smuggler's hideaway with a pretty harbour and winding streets that are home to an array of craft shops. Looe is a fishing village with big golden beaches and a wonderful mix of olde worlde pubs and restaurants.
* A range of holiday homes: Choose from our existing range of caravan holiday homes for sale in Cornwall or we can source one that best suits your needs. This could be pre-owned or a new holiday home from any UK manufacturer. We can make all the necessary arrangements for you.
Holiday Home sales start from £24,995 including pitch fees for 2018.
Notice Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Longsons Premier Stock. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Longsons Premier Stock for full details and further information.