Offering deceptively spacious accommodation, this three bedroom detached bungalow must be viewed to be appreciated. Accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/ diner, three double bedrooms (master with en-suite), bathroom, utility, conservatory, double garage and front & rear gardens
This deceptively spacious three bedroom detached bungalow sits on a quiet private drive in a popular residential location. Close to local amenities and a local park, the property has accommodation comprising: Entrance hall, generous lounge leading to a conservatory, kitchen/ diner, bathroom, three double bedrooms (master with en-suite), utility room, double garage, front & rear gardens and driveway.
Double glazed door to front with double glazed side panel. Three ceiling light points, central heating radiator, loft access and coving to ceiling. Doors off to:
Kitchen/ Diner 14' x 14' 3" ( 4.27m x 4.34m )
Access through double doors, double glazed window to rear and double glazed French doors to rear. A range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating a one and half bowl sink and drainer with tiling to splash prone areas. Integrated appliances (oven, microwave, fridge/ freezer and dishwasher). Hob with extractor fan over. Ceiling spot lights, central heating radiator and tiled floor.
Storage cupboard and base unit with work surfaces over incorporating a sink/ drainer with tiling to splash prone areas. Plumbing space for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Ceiling spot lights, central heating radiator and tiled floor. Door to garage.
Lounge 14' 1" x 17' 8" ( 4.29m x 5.38m )
Double glazed window to side and double glazed French doors with windows either side to rear leading into conservatory. Two ceiling light points, central heating radiator and coving to ceiling. Fire surround with living flame gas fire insert.
Conservatory 11' 9" x 10' 7" ( 3.58m x 3.23m )
Dwarf wall and double glazed windows to rear and side. Double glazed French doors to side leading into rear garden. Ceiling light point, central heating radiator and wood effect flooring.
Master Bedroom 13' 10" into bay x 13' 9" max ( 4.22m into bay x 4.19m max )
Double glazed bay window to front, ceiling light point, central heating radiator and coving to ceiling. Door to:
Low level w.C, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Double glazed window to side, ceiling spot lights, central heating radiator and tiling to walls and floor.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" max x 12' 9" ( 3.86m max x 3.89m )
Double glazed French doors to rear and two double glazed windows to rear. Ceiling light point, central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Three 13' x 9' 4" ( 3.96m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to side, ceiling light point and central heating radiator.
Low level w.C, wash hand basin, bath and separate shower cubicle. Double glazed window to front, ceiling spot lights, tiled walls and floor.
Garage 16' 2" x 16' 6" ( 4.93m x 5.03m )
Electric up and over door to front, ceiling light point and electricity supply. Double glazed window to side and double glazed door to side. Loft storage above and Worcester combination boiler.
Patio and lawned areas with planted borders, fence surrounds and gated side access.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.