**no chain** Attractively presented three bedroom semi-detached property benefiting from timber conservatory, lounge and dining kitchen. Also having uPVC double glazing, gas central heating and off road parking.
Handsworth is well placed for a good range of local amenities including shops and schooling. The area is well served by a good public bus service, the motorway network and Sheffield city centre are within easy travelling distance.
* Front Porch A timber door opens into the porch with further door giving access to the hallway.
* Hallway Having laminate covering to the floor and stairs rising to the first floor landing.
* Beautiful Lounge: 4.22m x 4.78m (into bay) (13' 10" x 15' 8") With a front facing uPVC double glazed bay window, central heating radiator and laminate covering to the floor.
* Dining Kitchen: 2.86m x 5.22m (9' 5" x 17' 2") With a range of wall, drawer and base cabinets, complementing work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer fitting. There is space for slot-in cooker, plumbing for automatic washing machine and space for upright fridge freezer. Having laminate covering to the floor, central heating radiator and inbuilt storage cupboard. UPVC double glazed window.
* Conservatory: 2.18m x 4.45m (7' 2" x 14' 7") Providing further versatile living accommodation, timber glazed windows and vinyl covering to the floor.
* Landing Stairs rise to the first floor landing loft access and uPVC double glazed window.
* Bedroom 1: 3.43m x 4.07m (11' 3" x 13' 4") uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate covering to the floor. Ample space for free-standing bedroom furniture.
* Bedroom 2: 3.41m (widest) x 2.88m (11' 2" x 9' 5") uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and fitted carpet to the floor.
* Bedroom 3: 2.12m x 2.23m (6' 11" x 7' 4") With a uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and fitted carpet to the floor.
* Bathroom Fully enclosed shower cubicle, white wash hand basin inset into high gloss vanity cabinet and low flush WC. Ceramic tiling to half height and floor. Ladder radiator, opaque uPVC double glazed window and inset spotlights to the ceiling.
* Exterior Having driveway providing off road parking, adjacent is a lawned garden planted with a variety of plants and shrubs.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and is enclosed with a combination of natural hedging and timber fencing. A patio area provides space for outside dining and additional seating.
This property is sold on a leasehold basis. The lease length is 800 years at £3.10 per year.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by 2roost. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact 2roost for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.