Detached character bungalow situated in an established road near to local amenities including protected forestry walks.
The property offers enormous potential for development/improvement subject to the necessary planning consents etc.
Outside the bungalow occupies a wonderful plot with a deep frontage and large rear garden of approximately 120'€™ in depth.
Accommodation and approximate room sizes:
- Entrance Hall: Hatch to roof space.
- Lounge/Bedroom: Approx 16'€™1'€� x 14'€™8'€�. Feature fireplace. Bay window.
- Kitchen: Approx 13'€™7'€� x 9'€™7'€�. Range of floor and wall cupboards. Wall mounted boiler (untested).
- Dining Room/Lounge: Approx 12'€™4'€� x 9'€™9'€�. Archway to:
- Conservatory: Approx 15'€™7'€� x 11'€™4'€�. Double doors to garden.
- Bedroom: Approx 14'€™4'€� x 12'€™4'€�. Fitted range of wardrobes.
- Bathroom: Fully tiled. Corner bath with shower attachment. Shower cubicle. Pedestal wash basin. Low level WC.
- Gas Central Heating (untested)
- The front garden is laid to lawn with flower & shrub beds. Driveway leading to the carport and off-road parking.
- Carport: Approx 28'€™2'€� x 9'€™4'€�.
- Garage: Approx 30'€™0'€� x 9'€™5'€�. (in need of repair)
- The rear garden is approx 120'€™ in depth.
- Council Tax Band '€˜D '€™
- Energy Rating '€˜tbc'€™
Important note: These particulars are believed to be
correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed. They do not form part of any contract .Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any of the services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order or have been tested. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase. Ref W03693