Spacious family living from the ground floor up! This well presented four bedrooms property offers itself to a wide audience. Instantly from the ground floor you will see the stunning views across to the Dee Estuary and the Welsh Hills. Call today on to book your viewing!
£425,000 gives you stunning views to the Welsh Mountains situated in a quite location!
This well maintained semi-detached family home, situated in the sought after semi-rural residential location of Heswall. With breath-taking views from the ground floor and also the second floor of the Dee & Wales. The property briefly comprising of entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room and ground floor cloakroom. Four bedrooms with the large master bedroom having en-suite shower room. Also enjoying gas central heating, double glazing, off road parking at the side of the property, front and rear lawned gardens with a patio area extending from the rear of the property. Viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer!
Entrance at rear of property, double glazed door to side, double glazed window to side and rear. Tiled flooring.
Double glazed door to rear, radiator and laminate flooring with door leading to utility room.
Comprising of WC, wash hand basin extractor fan and towel rail.
Lounge 16' 2" x 15' 11" Max ( 4.93m x 4.85m Max )
Four double glazed windows with outstanding views of the Welsh Mountains, two to front and two to side. Radiator, television point and wooden flooring.
Dining Room 14' 11" into recess x 11' 10" ( 4.55m into recess x 3.61m )
Double glazed bay window to front, electric fire, radiator, television and telephone point and laminate flooring.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 21' 10" x 10' 10" ( 6.65m x 3.30m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces and one and a half bowl. Double electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood and splash back. Built in fridge/freezer, plumbing for a dishwasher, television point, radiator and laminate flooring. Three double glazed windows to rear. Archway to Dining Room.
Office Area 8' 11" x 8' ( 2.72m x 2.44m )
Double glazed french doors, two double glazed windows to front. Radiator .
Utility Room 10' 7" x 7' 11" ( 3.23m x 2.41m )
Comprising of cupboards, work bases and surfaces, sink drainer, central heating boiler, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Double glazed rear window, radiator and tiled flooring. Door to rear garden.
Bedroom One 15' 9" x 11' ( 4.80m x 3.35m )
Two double glazed windows to front and rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator, laminate flooring and a door leading to the en-suite.
Comprising of walk in shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin, extractor fan, towel rail. Part tiled room with lino flooring.
Bedroom Two 16' x 7' 10" Plus recess ( 4.88m x 2.39m Plus recess )
Two double glazed windows to front and side with beautiful views of the Welsh Mountains. Carpeted room with radiator.
Bedroom Three 15' 3" x 10' 10" ( 4.65m x 3.30m )
Double glazed to rear. Laminate flooring.
Bedroom Four 11' 10" x 10' 3" into recess ( 3.61m x 3.12m into recess )
Double glazed window to front with views to the Welsh Mountains. Laminate flooring and radiator.
Comprising of WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps, separate shower cubicle and shower. Part tiled room with towel rail radiator and extractor fan. Double glazed window to rear.
Patio area from lounge and office area, hedged boarders and grass. Outstanding views on ground floor to Welsh Mountains as far as Moel Famau.
This fantastic sized garden includes grass, hedged boarders, three sheds, sandstone pathway and steps to rear gate with a woodland feature at the rear and off road parking for three cars.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.