A three bedroom detached house which has recently been built in the popular area of Woodley in Romsey. The property has a large driveway with space for several vehicles, there is a garden which wraps around the house and has areas of patio and lawn.
A Brand New Detached Family Home in the popular area of Woodley in Romsey. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, utility room, open plan living / dining room through to kitchen, first floor landing, three bedrooms, bathroom. The kitchen is finished to a high specification with Quartz work top, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, Belfast sink, electric oven & gas hob. The bathroom consists of a wash hand basin, low level wc and bath with shower over and glass shower screen. The property has a large driveway with space for several vehicles, there is a garden which wraps around the house and has areas of patio and lawn.
The town of Romsey has good access to connecting towns and cities via motorway links. There are supermarkets and other facilities including a gym, theatre, shops, banks and restaurants.
Living / Dining Area Irregular Shaped Room 22' 6" max x 16' 7" max ( 6.86m max x 5.05m max )
Kitchen Area 15' 4" max x 8' 4" max ( 4.67m max x 2.54m max )
Utility Room 5' 4" x 6' ( 1.63m x 1.83m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 9' 7" restricted head height x 13' 10" max, restricted head height ( 2.92m restricted head height x 4.22m max, restricted head height )
Bedroom Two 9' 10" restricted head height x 16' 11" max, restricted head height ( 3.00m restricted head height x 5.16m max, restricted head height )
Bedroom Three Irregular Shaped Room 12' 7" x 7' 2" max ( 3.84m x 2.18m max )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Sold prices provided by Land Registry
9th May 2018
Price reduced by £10,000
16th Apr 2018
Price reduced by £15,000
28th Feb 2018
Price reduced by £25,000
28th Dec 2017
Price reduced by £25,000
5th Dec 2017