Page main header

Skip to main content
Close main menu
Open main menu

Property Listing Details

1 bed flat for sale

Bisell Way, Brierley Hill, West Midlands DY5

Fixed price


Property details


  • 1 bedroom
  • 1 bathroom
  • 1 reception room
  • One Bedroom
  • 25% or 1/4 share property
  • Ground Floor
  • Well Presented
  • Allocated Communal Parking Area
  • Drying Area
  • Lounge and Fitted Kitchen
  • Bathroom
  • Rent Remainder from Housing Association
  • Communal Gardens

Listing view statistics

Last 30 days: 298 page views

Since listed: 10917 page views


25% or a 1/4 share of this beautifully presented ground floor flat in this ever popular and central location is being offered here. Available on the 'shared ownership scheme' with Sanctuary Housing Association, the purchaser would rent the remaining 75% from the housing association after applying for the property and being accepted under their criteria. Ground Rent and service charge is approximately £236 per month. The double glazed and centrally heated accommodation has an inviting entrance hall and porch way leading into the comfortable and pleasant lounge, a good quality and well thought out fitted kitchen with room for appliances, a double bedroom with space for storage and bathroom with white suite. Externally there is a drying area and off road parking. Please call for further details and to view today!


Map & Nearby

Local Amenities

  • Lye (West Midlands) 0.5 miles
  • Stourbridge Town 0.8 miles
  • Peters Hill Primary School 0.2 miles
  • Rufford Primary School 0.5 miles

Local map of the area

Map and Street View Map showing location of property

Local Amenities

  • Lye (West Midlands) 0.5 miles
  • Stourbridge Town 0.8 miles
  • Peters Hill Primary School 0.2 miles
  • Rufford Primary School 0.5 miles

Market stats

Sale activity

Average estimated value for a flat in DY5:

  • £101,209
  • Price decrease

  • -£1,431
  • (-1.394%)
  • Over the last 12 months

In the last 12 months

  • Average sale price

  • Properties sold


Rental opportunities

Looking for an investment? The average rent for a 1 bedroom flat in DY5 is currently:

£481 pcm

Recent sales nearby

See all recent sales in DY5
Switch to next tab

Estimated running costs

Based on available 3rd party data

Mortgage calculator

£ per month

How much could I borrow?

In association with

These results are not provided by NatWest and are only indicative based on a repayment mortgage product. Repayments will be subject to the product provided and your circumstances.

Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.

The Agent

Price history

Sold prices provided by Land Registry
17th Jul 2017 £14,000 Price reduced by £3,500
13th Jul 2017 £17,500 Price reduced by £1,000
11th Apr 2017 £18,500 Price reduced by £1,500
7th Jan 2017 £20,000 Price reduced by £2,000
5th Apr 2016 £22,000 First listed
12th Dec 2003 £15,000 Last sold

Want an expert valuation of your home?

Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by The Property Shop. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact The Property Shop for full details and further information.