1 bed flat for sale
Croft Road, Aylesbury HP21>
- Sold subject to contract
- Purpose built retirement apartment
- Lounge/dining room
- Kitchen with appliances
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Communal gardens & residents parking area
- No upper chain
Listing view statistics
Last 30 days: 32 page views
Since listed: 554 page views
brown & merry A one bedroom purpose built retirement apartment being situated in this prestigious development within walking distance of Aylesbury town centre.
A one bedroom purpose built retirement apartment being situated in this prestigious development within walking distance of Aylesbury town centre. The apartment features double glazing, entrance hall, lounge/dining room, kitchen with appliances, bedroom with fitted wardrobes, bathroom, communal gardens and residents parking area.
Door to entrance hall
Electric heater. Airing cupboard. Coving.
Lounge/dining Room 14' max x 18' 8" max ( 4.27m max x 5.69m max )
Double glazed triple windows to front elevation. Telephone and television points. Electric heater. Coving. Double doors opening to kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 4" x 6' ( 2.24m x 1.83m )
Comprising a range of wall mounted and floor standing units with roll top work surfaces over. Inset single bowl single drainer sink unit. Tiling to splashback areas. Built in oven and hob. Integrated fridge and freezer. Built in microwave. Double glazed window to side.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 11' 3" ( 3.91m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to front elevation. Fitted wardrobes. Telephone and television points. Electric heater. Coving.
Electric heater. Heated towel rail. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Tiled to all walls. Panelled bath with shower attachment.
Landscaped gardens with lawned areas, flower and shrub borders, patio seating area.
Residents Parking Area
About Pearl Court
Pearl Court is a purpose built retirement development for the over 60's and being situated within walking distance of the Town centre and railway station. The development features a residents lounge with social activities, guest suite, laundry room, lift to all floors, residents parking area, house manager, security entry system and 24 hour care line emergency call system in apartments and communal areas.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
You could get
Up to 80 Mbps
Map & Nearby
- Aylesbury 0.4 miles
- Stoke Mandeville 2 miles
- Aylesbury High School 0.2 miles
- Aylesbury Grammar School 0.3 miles
Average estimated value for a flat in HP21:
- Over the last 12 months
In the last 12 months
Average sale price£190,590
Looking for an investment? The average rent for a 1 bedroom flat in HP21 is currently:£698 pcm