Happy days are easy to come by here. Our peaceful park is in a river valley around the bay from Weymouth, amid Dorset’s green fields, rolling hills and ancient coastline. Call now to book A viewing on description
Enjoy the wide open spaces and fresh air of this beautiful park on the peaceful south coast
Our park gives you the chance to experience a bit of everything. The surrounding area has many beautiful locations to enjoy a relaxing walk or hike around if a lazy day and some fresh air is what you're after. If you choose to stay on the park you'll find lots of things to keep the whole family entertained – from indoor and outdoor pools with Lazy River, to FunStar shows and crazy golf. And remember, if you fancy a change of scenery, you can always pop next door to our Seaview Holiday Park and use all the facilities there too!
Wc, Wash hand basin, window to the side, double glazed, tile effect flooring.
Lounge 16' 10" Max x 11' 8" Max ( 5.13m Max x 3.56m Max )
Window to the front and side double glazed, Electric fireplace, Tv point, Storage under the sofa, carpeted, Pull out double bed.
Fitted kitchen, wall and base units, widow to the side, double glazed, sink, work surfaces, gas oven, gas hob, cooker hood, fridge/freezer, CH Boiler, tiled effect flooring.
Bedroom 1 9' 4" Max x 8' 11" Max ( 2.84m Max x 2.72m Max )
Window to the side double glazed, fitted wardrobes, radiator, carpeted. Access to the En-suite.
Window to the side double glazed, Shower cubicle, Wash hand basin, extractor fan, Wc, tile effect flooring. Access for bedroom 1 and corridor.
Bedroom 2 8' 11" Max x 6' 11" Max ( 2.72m Max x 2.11m Max )
Window to the rear double glazed, fitted wardrobes, radiator, carpeted.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Sold prices provided by Land Registry
26th Dec 2017