Located in the much sought after Beechwood Park Estate is this four bedroom detached home. Beautifully presented and well maintained throughout and conveniently located for walking distance to Hemel train station and easy access to the M25 Motorway
Located in the much sought after Beechwood Park Estate is this four bedroom detached home. Beautifully presented and well maintained throughout, this property offers double bedrooms, two recently refurbished bathrooms, extended kitchen/diner with attractive views, downstairs cloakroom, lounge with gas fireplace and opening to separate dining room, family room, landscaped rear garden, driveway parking and double garage. Loxwood Close is conveniently located for walking distance to Hemel train station and easy access to the M25 Motorway.
Storm porch with frosted double glazed door to entrance hall
Doors to all rooms, storage cupboard, radiator and coving
Dining Room 12' 7" x 10' 10" ( 3.84m x 3.30m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, radiator, coving and double doors to lounge area
Lounge 18' x 12' 7" ( 5.49m x 3.84m )
Double glazed wooden patio door to rear garden, dado rail, coving, feature gas fireplace and three radiators
Family Room 12' 2" x 11' 6" ( 3.71m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and coving
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 20' 8" x 15' 11" ( 6.30m x 4.85m )
Triple aspect double glazed windows and doors to rear garden, a range of base and eye level storage units with square edge work surface areas, inset butler sink, space for range cooker, feature island with space for fridge and freezer. Spot lights, door to side aspect and feature lantern opening
Utility Room 8' 1" x 6' 1" ( 2.46m x 1.85m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, base and eye level storage units, inset stainless steel drainer sink, wall mounted boiler and space for washing machine and tumble dryer
Frosted double glazed window to rear aspect, low level wc, vanity wash hand basin and heated towel rail
Doors to all rooms, coving, spot lights and access to loft
Bedroom One 16' 1" x 12' 9" ( 4.90m x 3.89m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, fitted wardrobes, coving and door to en-suite
Frosted double glazed window to rear aspect, shower cubicle, low level wc, vanity wash hand basin, heated towel rail and tiled walls
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 9' 11" ( 3.71m x 3.02m )
Bedroom Three 12' x 11' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, coving, fitted wardrobe and dressing table
Bedroom Four 11' 3" x 9' 1" ( 3.43m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and coving
Frosted double glazed window to rear aspect, low level wc, panelled bath tub and mains shower, wall mounted wash hand basin and heated towel rail
Part laid to lawn, part hard standing providing driveway parking
Garage 18' 3" x 17' 5" ( 5.56m x 5.31m )
Twin garage with metal up and over doors, power and lighting
Fence enclosed garden, mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub border and gate to front access
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.