A beautiful home, that has been finished to an exceptionally high standard, offering a quality lifestyle in a rural location. This property benefits from superb fixtures and fittings throughout, and features oak engineered flooring on the ground floor. Complete with double garage and gardens.
A beautiful home, that has been finished to an exceptionally high standard, and offering a quality lifestyle in a rural location. This exceptional property benefits from superb fixtures and fittings throughout, and features oak engineered flooring on the ground floor. Complete with double garage and gardens, this home is ready to move in to!
With solid oak door to the front aspect. Oak flooring, understairs storage cupboard, ceiling light point and oak staircase rising to first floor landing.
With low level WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap, side aspect double glazed window, oak flooring.
Study 5' 1" x 10' ( 1.55m x 3.05m )
With front aspect double glazed window, oak flooring, cupboard housing central heating system.
Utility Room 9' 3" x 5' ( 2.82m x 1.52m )
With double glazed window to the front aspect, oak flooring, base units with stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine. Door leading out to the garden.
Kitchen / Dining Area 21' 6" x 10' 4" ( 6.55m x 3.15m )
With double glazed window and tri-folding doors to the rear and oak flooring. The kitchen is situated to the end of the open plan living area, providing space for dining centrally and comprises matching wall and base units with granite worktops over, a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, tiling to the splashback areas, double electric oven with induction hob and cookerhood over, integrated fridge/freezer and integrated dishwasher.
Lounge Area 12' 10" x 13' 6" ( 3.91m x 4.11m )
Situated to one end of the open plan living space. With double glazed window to the side aspect and tri-folding double glazed doors to the rear. Oak flooring, granite hearth and chimney in place for a wood burning stove.
First Floor Landing
Oak staircase rising from the entrance hall. Doors to:
Bedroom 1 10' 3" max x 12' 3" max ( 3.12m max x 3.73m max )
With rear aspect double glazed window giving views across the garden and countryside, radiator.
Fully tiled with low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle and heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 10' 2" x 9' 6" ( 3.10m x 2.90m )
With double glazed window to the rear aspect providing views across the garden and countryside, radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 2" max x 11' 4" max ( 3.10m max x 3.45m max )
With double glazed window to the rear aspect giving garden and countryside views, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 4 9' 5" max x 8' 10" max ( 2.87m max x 2.69m max )
With double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator.
With rear aspect double glazed window. Fully tiled family bathroom comprising bath with mixer tap, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, light and shaver point, shower cubicle, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
A five bar gate opens up to a gravelled area to the front of the double garage, providing additional parking.
The gardens wrap around the property and are mainly laid to lawn with a patio area to the rear, accessed through the tri-folding doors from the kitchen/living area.
Garage 18' 11" x 17' 11" ( 5.77m x 5.46m )
Double garage with electric roller door, power and light. Door to the side aspect and outside tap.
For Council Tax Banding Enquires go to or contact South Somerset District Council, Brympton Way, Yeovil, Somerset, BA20 2HT. Telephone:
From our office in West Street, follow the A358 towards Chard. Continue through the town heading towards Ilminster, turning left after the industrial park where the property can be found on the left hand side, opposite the garden centre.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.