Atrium style reception hall with feature staircase
Luxury fitted Poggenpohl kitchen with appliances
Impressive drawing room
Sitting room/dining room with feature fireplace
Gym and swimming pool complex
Five double bedrooms, all with luxurious en-suites
Dressing room to the master bedroom
Top floor playroom/cinema room
Triple garaging with private guest suite above
Listing view statistics
Last 30 days:
261 page views
31442 page views
Sleonn House is an imposing residence set in an enviable position in one of the area's most sought after roads, occupying a mature landscaped one acre plot with generous frontage and a sweeping in and out driveway. With close to 12,500 sq ft of accommodation set over three floors, this home offers a wealth of features including an indoor pool complex, gym, games room and triple garaging.
• Imposing detached residence set on a mature landscaped plot of one acre
• Generous frontage with a sweeping in and out driveway
• 12,470 sq ft of luxury accommodation arranged over three floors
• Atrium style reception hall with stunning open tread staircase with glass and chrome balustrade
• Impressive drawing room with large plasma screen television and fitted wall units, inset feature gas fireplace, sliding doors leading opening onto the gardens
• Fully fitted study
• Downstairs cloakroom
• Luxury Poggenpohl kitchen/breakfast room fitted with an extensive range of units, granite work surfaces, sink unit, ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood above, full range of integrated 'Miele' and 'Gaggenau' appliances to include; two dishwashers, coffee machine, steamer, microwave combi oven, double oven, warming drawer, fridge, freezer and wine cooler. Ample space for dining table and chairs, patio doors to the rear garden
• Lovely dining room/sitting room with feature fireplace
• Gym with cushion flooring and full wall mirrors overlooking the pool room
• Indoor swimming pool complex with sauna and changing room
• Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer and a range of fitted units with sink, access to the triple garaging and separate guest suite
• Large room above garaging with shower room suitable for use as a further guest suite or as separate living accommodation
• Master bedroom suite with fitted furniture to include low level drawers and bedside consoles, aspect over the landscaped rear gardens
• Fully fitted dressing room to the master bedroom
• Master en-suite with Duravit sanitary ware, corner Jacuzzi bath, walk-in oversized shower with wall jets and rain head, low level WC, bidet, twin wash hand basins on top of vanity unit with storage below and mirror above, fully tiled walls and floor
• Guest suite/bedroom two with separate lounge area with low level fitted drawer units, door to en-suite and opening to the bedroom area with fitted wardrobes and ceiling hung TV
• Guest bathroom with large bath and central tap, shower cubicle with rain head shower and glass doors, low level WC, wash hand basin on top of vanity unit with cupboards below and mirror above, fully tiled walls and floor
• Bedroom three with triple fitted wardrobes and bedside consoles
• Bedroom three en-suite with walk-in shower, low level WC, glass wash hand basin on top of vanity unit, fully tiled walls and floor
• Bedroom four with sliding mirror fronted wardrobes
• Bedroom four en-suite with double walk-in shower, low level WC, wash hand basin inset to vanity unit with mirror above, fully tiled walls and floor
• Large top floor games room with eaves storage space and contemporary fully tiled shower room
• Under floor heating throughout
• Bose sound system throughout the house
• Beautifully landscaped mature gardens surround the house with various trees and shrub plantings
• Paved patio to the rear
• Driveway providing ample parking
• Triple garaging
• Secure electric gates to the front on entrance and exit of driveway
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Tailor Made Estate Agents & Lettings. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Tailor Made Estate Agents & Lettings for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.