**guide price £475,000 - £485,000** A spacious four double bedroom detached family home in a superb secluded location on the popular Kings Park development within walking distance to Lyons Hall primary school and local supermarket. The property also has excellent access to the A120.
The accommodation comprises; hallway, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, study, kitchen/breakfast room, four double bedrooms, two en suites and a family bathroom. The property also benefits from double glazing throughout, gas central heating, double garage, double width driveway and enclosed rear garden.
Double glazed door to front, radiator, stairs to first floor, under stair storage cupboard, doors leading to;
Opaque double glazed window to front, radiator, low level WC, wash hand basin.
Lounge 21' 4" x 11' 7" ( 6.50m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to front, two radiators, feature fireplace with inset gas fire, double doors to;
Dining Room 11' 9" x 11' 7" ( 3.58m x 3.53m )
Double glazed French doors to rear garden, radiator.
Kitchen 18' 7" x 11' 8" ( 5.66m x 3.56m )
Two double glazed windows to front, double glazed door to side, range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces incorporating inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer, integrated fridge freezer, double oven, hob, extractor hood over and dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, space for dryer, water softener, cupboard housing wall mounted boiler, radiator.
Access to loft space, airing cupboard, doors leading to;
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 11' 7" ( 4.45m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, two double built in wardrobes.
Opaque double glazed window to front, walk in shower cubicle, low level WC, vanity wash hand basin, extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 9' 11" ( 3.38m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in double wardrobe.
Opaque double glazed window to side, walk in shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, shaver point.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 7' 7" ( 3.56m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Four 13' 8" x 8' 7" ( 4.17m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Opaque double glazed window to rear, enclosed panelled bath with plumbed in shower over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point.
Laid to lawn, trees, hedge border to one side, gated side access.
Mainly laid to lawn, seating areas, various shrub and trees, enclosed by panelled fencing.
Driveway for two cars, double garage.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Sold prices provided by Land Registry
9th Jan 2018
14th May 1999