4 bed cottage for sale
Hungry Hill, Northrepps, Cromer NR27>
- Sold subject to contract
- 3/4 Bedroom Character Cottage
- 1/2 an Acre Plot (stms) with Parking & Gardens
- Open-Plan Kitchen/Dining Room + Utility Room
- En-Suite Facilities + Family Bathroom
- Under-Floor + Radiator Central Heating
Listing view statistics
Last 30 days: 67 page views
Since listed: 2234 page views
This 'chocolate box' cottage is an absolute must see! A brick and flint 3/4 bedroom cottage dating from 1750, which has been substantially extended, boasting an open-plan kitchen/dining room and set in large grounds of approximately 1/2 an acre (stms) with beautiful countryside views and walks!
The property welcomes you into a tiled entrance hall with under-floor heating, an exposed flint wall and the original doorbell. An ornate staircase leads to the first floor and the doors lead off to an open-plan, large, kitchen/dining room, which features an integrated dishwasher and integrated fridge/freezer with Indian slate tiled floor and under-floor heating. The dining area has an impressive vaulted ceiling with beams and patio doors leading out to the garden. A utility room can be found off the kitchen and leads to the ground floor w.C and study/fourth bedroom with French doors to a small, private courtyard. The lounge is a great size with a large fireplace, original beams and light shades. French doors open out to the front garden with the Sash windows letting in plenty of light. This is complemented on the first floor by three double bedrooms, one of which boasts an en-suite, and the family bathroom, which can be integrated into the master bedroom making a master suite.
Outside there is a large lawned garden, two patio areas, shingled area, two sheds and a summerhouse. The property also boasts its own Orchard with apple, pear and plum trees. There is also private off-road parking to the rear for multiple vehicles.
An internal inspection is strongly recommended to fully appreciate this home. Call us today and book your viewing!
Double glazed external entrance door opening to the front aspect, radiator, coir mat flooring, doors opening to:
Ornate staircase rising to the first floor landing, exposed flint wall with character door bell, fire alarm, spotlights, tiled flooring with under-floor heating, doors opening to:
Lounge 20' 3" x 14' 7" ( 6.17m x 4.45m )
Two double glazed Sash window to the front aspect, double glazed French style doors opening to the front aspect, brick fireplace (the vendor has informed us that it is currently blocked off), two radiators, telephone and television points, door concealing the original staircase (currently used as storage) further large storage cupboard, ceiling light with original lamp shades, door opening to:
Study / Bedroom 4 9' 5" x 7' 7" ( 2.87m x 2.31m )
Double glazed patio style doors opening out to a private courtyard, telephone point, built in shelving, spotlights, tiled floor with under-floor heating.
Dining Room 17' 11" max x 9' 5" max ( 5.46m max x 2.87m max )
Large double glazed windows to the side aspect, two double glazed French style doors opening out to a patio area, television point, radiator, vaulted ceiling with beams, tiled flooring with under-floor heating, steps leading down to:
Kitchen 17' 11" max x 10' 9" max ( 5.46m max x 3.28m max )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splash backs and surrounds, integrated dishwasher and fridge-freezer, space for 110 Rangemaster, spotlights, Indian slate tiled flooring with under-floor heating, double glazed Sash windows to the front, rear and side aspects.
Utility Room 9' 4" x 9' 3" ( 2.84m x 2.82m )
A further range of wall and floor mounted fitted units with work surfaces over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer, boiler, radiator, spotlights, tiled floor with under-floor heating, skylight window.
Ground Floor W.C
Suite comprising w.C and wash hand basin, vinyl flooring with under-floor heating, large cupboard with plumbing for washing machine and lighting, double glazed window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed Sash windows overlooking the rear and side aspects, two radiators, spotlights, skylight window, door opening to:
Bedroom 1 11' 3" x 10' 9" ( 3.43m x 3.28m )
Double glazed Sash window overlooking the front aspect, vaulted ceiling. Off the bedroom is a inner hall which leads to an en-suite/family bathroom. The door to the inner hall can be opened up within the landing or closed to turn the bedroom into a master suite.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 10' 2" ( 3.40m x 3.10m )
Double glazed Sash window overlooking the front aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator.
En Suite Shower Room
Suite comprising w.C, wash hand basin and shower cubicle, spotlights, vinyl flooring, double glazed window overlooking the front aspect. The radiator is reclaimed.
Bedroom 3 11' 2" x 5' 11" ( 3.40m x 1.80m )
Double glazed Sash window overlooking the rear aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Suite comprising w.C, wash hand basin and cast iron bath (dating to 1904) with shower above, radiator with cover, spotlights, vinyl flooring, skylight window.
To the front of the property is a shared driveway with a large lawned area, two patios, summerhouse and a well. To the side there is a further lawned area with a wildflower garden, pond and shrubs.
The rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with an Orchard boasting apple, pear and plum trees. There are two sheds and a shingled area, which provides off-road parking for several vehicles. It is estimated that the plot size is roughly half an acre (stms).
The vendor has informed us that the Rangemaster and bespoke dining furniture are available by separate negotiation.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
You could get
Up to 8 Mbps
Map & Nearby
- Roughton Road 2.2 miles
- Gunton 2.7 miles
- Sidestrand Hall School (SEN) 0.4 miles
- Northrepps Primary School 0.5 miles
Average estimated value for a house in NR27:
- Over the last 12 months
In the last 12 months
Average sale price£217,383