Property Listing Details
- Extremely well presented and extended semi-detached bungalow
- Superb views over open county side
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Large sitting/diner and lovely fitted kitchen
- Car port and further off road parking
- Low maintenance gardens with countryside views
An internal viewing of this deceptively spacious well presented and extended semi-detached bungalow is recommended at the earliest opportunity. This unique property also affords views over lovely open countryside.
An extremely well presented and much improved extended semi-detached bungalow situated on the edge of the village in a unique rural location. The property provides good sized accommodation including spacious sitting/diner, lovely kitchen, two bedrooms and enjoys superb views over open countryside. Viewing is recommended at the earliest opportunity.
Covered Entrance Stable Door
Kitchen 13' 10" x 12' ( 4.22m x 3.66m )
Lovely dual aspect kitchen with views over open fields to front and side. Well fitted with one and half bowl sink unit with mixer taps and work surface surrounds. Generous range of base and wall units. Leisure cook master oven and hob. Range of three large larder and china cupboards. Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Central island with built in drawers. Extractor hood. Double glazed bow window to front. Double glazed window to side. Ceiling coving. Door through to inner hall.
Sitting/ Diner 17' 6" x 13' 4" widening to 13ft10 ( 5.33m x 4.06m widening to 13ft10 )
A beautiful room with feature fireplace with tiled hearth and mantle over. Sliding double glazed doors to rear. Radiator. Ceiling coving.
Doors off to bedroom one and to bathroom. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 9' ( 3.48m x 2.74m )
Fitted bedroom furniture comprising double and single wardrobes. Overhead storage cupboards and curved dressing table with shelves under. Radiator. Double glazed window to rear with views over open countryside. Ceiling coving.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 10' ( 3.68m x 3.05m )
Radiator. Double glazed bow window to front. Ceiling coving. Fitted storage cupboard and shelving.
White suite comprising bath with mixer taps shower. Low flush W/C. Wash hand basin. Towel radiator. Double glazed window to side. Fully Tiled.
To the front of the property there is a walled garden with double gates leading through to drive and car port. Oil tank and oil fired boiler for central heating and domestic hot water. Gate for rear access.
Rear garden : Low maintenance garden with paved terrace leading to raised beds. Fence surrounds. Superb views over open fields to the side. 6 x 8 shed with electricity.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Local map of the area
- Bassingbourn Primary School 1.3 miles
- Bassingbourn Village College 1.4 miles
- Royston 2.4 miles
- Ashwell & Morden 2.4 miles
Price historySold prices provided by Land Registry
£ per month
These results are not provided by NatWest and are only indicative based on a repayment mortgage product. Repayments will be subject to the product provided and your circumstances.
Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Recent sales nearby
23rd Mar 2018
23rd Mar 2018
19th Mar 2018
Detached house 4 Bedrooms
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
The Mount, Litlington, Royston SG8
Queens Road, Royston SG8
New Road, Guilden Morden, Royston SG8
Binyon Way, Royston SG8
Morton Street, Royston SG8
Eliot Road, Royston SG8
Pound Green, Guilden Morden, Royston SG8
Pound Green, Guilden Morden, Guilden Morden SG8