Situated in the highly desirable Belmont and All Saints area of Maidenhead is this beautifully presented detached double fronted family home offering flexible accommodation over two floors, having been extended to provide great downstairs living space.
Situated in the highly desirable Belmont and All Saints area of Maidenhead is this beautifully presented detached double fronted family home offering flexible accommodation over two floors, having been extended to provide great downstairs living space the property also has potential to be extended further (stpp). A south west facing main garden with a lush lawn is a fantastic suntrap, the house is surrounded by garden which is mostly laid to lawn with well positioned patio areas ideal for alfresco entertaining throughout the summer months with mature fruit trees in the garden and access to a fully converted outbuilding.
Covered Entrance Porch
Understairs cupboard, radiator, wooden flooring, storage cupboard.
Double glazed window to rear, walk-in shower, wash hand basin, extractor fan, w.C., stone tiled walls, tiled floor.
Lounge 13' 7" into bay x 19' 6" ( 4.14m into bay x 5.94m )
Double glazed bay window to front, double glazed patio doors to garden, radiator, t.V. Point, hidden bookcase door to storage room.
Storage Room 11' x 5' 2" ( 3.35m x 1.57m )
A large room with ample fitted storage space.
Dining / Family Room 13' 6" into bay x 12' ( 4.11m into bay x 3.66m )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, wooden flooring.
Study 8' 4" x 6' ( 2.54m x 1.83m )
Accessed via the dining room, double glazed windows to front and side, radiator.
Kitchen / Dining Area 13' 2" x 10' 3" ( 4.01m x 3.12m )
Fitted kitchen, double glazed window to two sides, wall and base units, oversized Belfast sink, work surfaces, integrated Stoves gas hob and extractor fan, integrated double oven and grill.
Dining Area 11' 11" x 6' 11" ( 3.63m x 2.11m )
Utility Room 10' 3" x 8' 6" ( 3.12m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear, door to garden, wall and base units, cupboards, plumbing for washing machine, work surfaces.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed windows to rear and side, cupboard, loft access, radiator.
Bedroom 1 13' 4" into bay x 11' 5" ( 4.06m into bay x 3.48m )
Double glazed bay window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator, t.V. Point.
Bedroom 2 11' 3" into bay x 11' 5" ( 3.43m into bay x 3.48m )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 11" x 8' 2" ( 2.72m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator.
Bedroom 4 9' x 6' 4" ( 2.74m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, roll top bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, w.C.
Glorious south west facing main garden enclosed by panel fencing, mostly laid to lawn with patio area which is accessible from the lounge.
Two further garden areas linked via the rear of the property with a further patio accessed from the kitchen for al fresco dining.
Garage 8' 4" x 5' 7" ( 2.54m x 1.70m )
Part converted, up and over door, storage to front.
Converted Outbuilding 11' 7" x 8' 4" ( 3.53m x 2.54m )
Two double glazed windows, wooden flooring and fitted shelving.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A4 Bath Road up Castle Hill turning right at the top into College Road. Proceed around the corner and continue to the far end and at the junction with Belmont Road turn left. Proceed for some distance whereupon take the second right into Belmont Crescent.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.