** guide price £450,000 - £475,000 ** Nestled at the end of an extremely sought after location in the ever popular suburb of Thorpe offering a range of amenities, schooling for all ages and local shops, this property boasts stunning original features throughout!
This immaculately presented property has all the benefits of a modern family home and comprises of entrance porch into entrance hall, cloakroom, 21ft lounge, dining room, kitchen and utility room to the ground floor with five bedrooms and family bathroom off-landing to the first floor. Externally, the property offers off-road driveway parking, car port and garage with a fully enclosed tiered rear garden. The property also benefits from having nine solar panels receiving the full government subsidy Viewings are highly recommended not to miss out on this rarely available property!
Double glazed entrance door to side aspect and tiled flooring.
Wooden door to side aspect, radiator, door to lounge, solid oak staircase to first floor, under stairs storage, doors to cloakroom, kitchen and dining room with parquet wooden flooring.
With WC, wash hand basin, enclosed shower cubicle, radiator, and partly tiled walls with laminated flooring.
Lounge 21' 6" x 11' 11" ( 6.55m x 3.63m )
Two double glazed windows to side aspect and double sliding doors to rear aspect, multi-fuel wood burner, picture rail, radiators, television and telephone points, and parquet wooden flooring.
Dining Room 15' 7" x 12' 2" ( 4.75m x 3.71m )
Two double glazed windows to side and front aspects one of them being bay fronted, radiator, picture rail and parquet wooden flooring.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 8' 7" ( 3.00m x 2.62m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, cooker hood fan, double glazed window to rear aspect, door to utility room, stainless steel one and a half size bowl with sink drainer, built-in double electric oven with gas hob, space for dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, inset spotlighting and tiled flooring.
Utility Room 9' x 3' ( 2.74m x 0.91m )
Fitted with shelves, washing machine, boiler, double glazed window to side aspect, door to garden and tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side aspect, carpeted flooring and loft access.
Bedroom One 15' 7" x 13' 5" ( 4.75m x 4.09m )
Two double glazed windows to side and front aspects one being bay fronted, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 3" ( 3.63m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator, wash hand basin with tiled splashback and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 7' 2" ( 3.02m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator, and airing cupboard with wooden flooring.
Bedroom Four 9' 1" x 8' 11" ( 2.77m x 2.72m )
Two double glazed windows to side and front aspect, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Five 20' 11" x 18' 6" ( 6.38m x 5.64m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear aspects, built in wardrobe, radiator, television point, carpeted flooring and two large full length windows overlooking the balcony area. Currently being used as a games room/artist studio, this versatile room could also be used as bedroom five.
The front of the property is approached via driveway access leading to single car port and garage with a separate area laid to lawn featuring shrubs and plants. The driveway narrows into a pathway which winds round the front of the house and down the side with entrance door and iron gated access to rear garden. The back of the property offers an impressive landscaped fully enclosed rear garden which is tiered to two levels and mainly laid to lawn featuring mature shrubs, plants and trees with decorative paved pathways.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.