2roost are pleased to offer for sale this 3 bedroom semi-detached house in Wincobank, featuring:
* modern interior * deceptively spacious * planning permission granted for extension * off road parking
* entrance hall Spacious Entrance Hallway with a uPVC window, gas central heating radiator, ceiling light point, wood laminate flooring
* downstairs w/c With low flush w.C. Wash hand basin with mixer tap and a tiled splash-back. Recessed halogen spot lights and an extractor fan.
* Kitchen: 2.79m x 1.96m (9' 2" x 6' 5") Comprising of a kitchen area with a comprehensive range of wall and base units in a modern grey finish with a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap. Range of integrated appliances including stainless steel oven, hob and extractor. Integrated dishwasher, integrated washer/dryer, integrated tall fridge freezer. A cupboard houses the gas central heating boiler. The kitchen has high gloss brick style tiles. UPVC double glazed window, tiled flooring and recessed spot lights. The kitchen area extends to the dining area.
* Dining Room Wth a continuation of the tiled flooring, gas central heating radiator and recessed spot lights. The kitchen/dining room is open to the living area
* Living Room: 5.21m x 3.33m (17' 1" x 10' 11") With two gas central heating radiators, uPVC patio doors giving access to the rear garden, uPVC window, television points, recessed spot lights and an alternative exit to the hallway.
* stairs/landing Leading from the entrance hall to a first floor landing. Access to the loft, three bedrooms and family bathroom
* Bedroom: 5.21m x 3.2m (17' 1" x 10' 6") A good sized room with a gas central heating radiator, two uPVC windows, built-in wardrobes, television point and recessed halogen lights.
* Bedroom 2: 3.38m x 2.97m (11' 1" x 9' 9") A good sized room with a gas central heating radiator, uPVC window offering views to the rear and a ceiling light point.
* bedroom 3: 3.38m x 2.13m (11' 1" x 7') With a rear facing uPVC window with good views, gas central heating radiator and a ceiling light point.
* Bathroom With a three piece suite comprising bath with a shower above and screen, w.C. With hidden cistern and chrome effect flush unit and a wall hung wash hand basin with mixer tap. Splash-backs, heated chrome towel rail, recessed lighting and extractor fan.
* Exterior and Gardens To the front of the property there is a drive providing off road parking. To the rear is an enclosed garden with a flagged patio, mainly laid to lawn.
This property is sold on a leasehold basis. The lease length is 100 years and began in 2010. Ground rent of £180.00 is charged on a yearly basis.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by 2roost. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact 2roost for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.