Located midway between the town & river is this three bedroom semi-detached house with later rear extension, offering excellent family accommodation and in good order. Featuring a large kitchen, ground floor shower room and just a short walk from the town centre & station. Excellent M4 access.
Part glazed entrance door to:
Radiator, staircase to first floor, understairs storage cupboard, open hatch through to kitchen.
Living Room 12' 9" x 13' 3" ( 3.89m x 4.04m )
Double glazed window with front aspect with views over open land towards the town centre, radiator, brick fireplace, t.V. Aerial point, telephone point, coving.
Dining Room 12' 3" x 9' 5" ( 3.73m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window with views over decking and rear garden, radiator, display recess (formerly fireplace), open arch to:
Extended Kitchen 17' 5" x 8' 5" ( 5.31m x 2.57m )
Well fitted with range of wall and base units with white doors and chrome handles, granite working surfaces, comprehensive storage space comprising stainless steel sink unit with single drainer, range of built-in cupboards and drawers to one wall with matching wall cupboard, five ring gas hob with stainless steel hood and extractor, cupboard housing gas fired boiler for central heating and domestic hot water, unit with double oven with storage above and beneath, open hatch to entrance hall, to the other wall there is a matching worktop with appliance space beneath, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, radiator, wall cupboards, double glazed outside door, downlighters, double glazed window with side aspect, space for large refrigerator, door to:
Cloaks / Shower Room
Low level w.C., wash hand basin, tiled shower cubicle, glazed window, continuation of slate flooring.
First Floor Landing
Window to side aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' 10" x 9' 6" ( 3.91m x 2.90m )
This room enjoys a rear aspect over the garden, with double glazed window, radiator, ornamental fireplace, access to large fully boarded loft with ladder, two velux windows, ample storage space and potential for conversion stpp.
Bedroom 2 10' 7" x 9' 7" ( 3.23m x 2.92m )
Front aspect with double glazed window with open views, radiator, original brick fireplace surround.
Bedroom 3 11' 8" x 6' 10" ( 3.56m x 2.08m )
This room enjoys a side aspect, with double glazed window, radiator.
featuring White suite of low level w.C., pedestal hand basin with mixer tap, bath with mixer tap and shower, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, heated towel rail/radiator.
Gravelled parking space, side access to:
l-shaped decked/seating area with split-level with steps leading to lawn with flower borders, side access to front.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A4 towards the River and bridge, prior to the bridge turn left into Ray Park Avenue. At the first crossroads turn left into Ray Park Road and follow the road into Blackamoor Lane where the property will be found a short way along on the right hand side.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Sold prices provided by Land Registry
19th Apr 2018
Price reduced by £25,000
31st Jan 2018
23rd Sep 2013