Beautifully presented four bedroom character house with beautiful southerly views over Enfield Town Park situated within close proximity of Enfield Town and transport hub. Four spacious bedrooms, en-suite to master bedroom, large kitchen diner and much more. Sole Agents.
A substantial four bedroom character house situated in this popular residential tree lined turning just minutes from shops and schools, access to Enfield Chase and Enfield Town Rail Stations and backing onto with southerly views Enfield Town Park.
The property has been modernised throughout to a very high standard and is beautifully presented with many of its pleasing features that include:-
Spacious Entrance Hall
Beautifully tiled victorian style floor in black and white tiles, coving to ceiling, plate rail, double glazed composite front door with leaded glass inserts, understairs/meter cupboard, handsome turning staircase to first floor.
Cloakroom / Wc
Low flush WC, bracket basin with mixer tap, ceramic tiled floor, half tiled walls, spotlights, extractor fan.
Dual Aspect Lounge 17' x 14' ( 5.18m x 4.27m )
Beautifully presented with attractive cast iron fire with tiled slips, wooden mantle, tiled hearth, column radiator, column radiator to bay, picture rail, cornice to ceiling, fitted carpet, triple glazed windows.
Dining Room 16' 3" x 11' 2" ( 4.95m x 3.40m )
Coving to ceiling, picture rail, double radiator, double glazed french windows to garden.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 19' 10" x 10' 3" ( 6.05m x 3.12m )
Dual aspect, comprehensively fitted in modern wood effect units with a range of base units, wall cupboards and larder cupboard, inset ceramic one and half bowl sink and drainer inset to worksurface with tiled splashback, gas hob inset to worksurface with chrome extractor chimney over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, integrated double oven and grill, space for fridge-freezer, double glazed casement door to garden, spotlights to ceiling.
Fitted carpet, access to loft.
Bedroom One 14' x 12' 4" ( 4.27m x 3.76m )
Fitted carpet, column radiator, coving to ceiling, picture rail, built in wardrobe cupboards, triple glazed windows.
Low flush WC, old style heated towel radiator, vanity basin with bowl inset to granite surround, mixer tap over, cupboard under, fully tiled shower cubicle with glass door, marble tiled floor and walls, frosted window to side, coving to ceiling, spotlights to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 11' 4" ( 4.11m x 3.45m )
Fitted carpet, picture rail, double glazed casement door to rear, column radiator, double built in wardrobe cupboard.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 10' 4" ( 3.48m x 3.15m )
Fitted carpet, column radiator and views.
Bedroom Four 12' 1" x 8' 6" ( 3.68m x 2.59m )
Fitted carpet, column radiator, airing/storage cupboard, triple glazed windows.
Beautifully presented in a modern white suite with low flush WC, vanity basin with mixer tap over, cupboard under, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, glass shower screen, part fully marble tiled walls, marble tiled floor, heated towel rail radiator, frosted windows to rear, airing cupboard, spotlights to ceiling.
Front garden is tarmacked providing off-road parking for several vehicles, side pedestrian access to rear garden.
Approximately 196ft of south facing rear garden, large raised paved patio, mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and trees, large timber shed to rear.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.