1 bed property for saleSutton Road, Seaford BN25
Points of interest
- Annecy Catholic Primary School0.3 miles
- Seaford Head School0.4 miles
- Seaford (Sussex)0.6 miles
- Bishopstone (Sussex)1.4 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- No forward chain
- One double bedroom
- 24 hour care assistance
- Modern bathroom
- Views over the garden
Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this second floor one bedroom retirement apartment located in the ever sought after Homeshore House on Sutton Road. This property has a 24 hour care assistance. An internal inspection comes highly recommended.
Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this second floor one bedroom retirement apartment located in the ever sought after Homeshore House on Sutton Road. The property benefits from being close to the town centre with local transport links and views of the communal garden. The accommodation comprises entrance hall with entry phone system, communal lounge and gardens, one double bedroom, modern bathroom, kitchen opening into the lounge plus off road parking. An internal inspection comes highly recommended.
The Service charges for the period 01/03/19 - 31/08/19 are £1,675.30 and the Ground Rent is £219.93 half yearly in advance.
This property has an offer accepted subject to contract but is still currently available to view.
Entry phone system with loft hatch
Lounge 13' x 12' 1" ( 3.96m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window overlooking the garden, Juliet balcony, electric radiators and airing cupboard with meters.
Kitchen 7' 1" x 5' 4" ( 2.16m x 1.63m )
Fully fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, stainless steel sink/dryer, extractor fan, partly tiled, space for fridge, cooker and opening into the lounge.
Bedroom One 16' 3" x 8' 7" ( 4.95m x 2.62m )
Double glazed windows to the rear with garden aspects, fitted wardrobes and electric heater.
Fully fitted bathroom offering a vanity wash hand basin, part tiled walls, WC, panel bath with mixer taps and electric shower over.
24 hour care with alert system
Lease - 99 Years from 1st September 1984
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
No virtual tour availableAsk agent for virtual tour
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Fox & Sons - Seaford. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Seaford for full details and further information.