Property Listing Details
- Third of an acre
- Planning permission granted for substantial 1500 sq ft bungalow
- Situated in an area of outstanding natural beauty
- Ashford borough council planning no. 16/00707
The Vendor informs us that mains water and electricity are connected on the site and that an ‘onion septic tank’ has been installed.
Hastingleigh is a secluded village surrounded by open countryside. The village does benefit from a public house, local garage and village hall. The larger village of Wye with a further range of facilities is around 3 miles away which includes a train station with links to Ashford, Canterbury and London.
No floorplan availableContact the agent
Local map of the area
- Bodsham Church of England Primary School 1.4 miles
- Brook Primary School 2.1 miles
- Wye 2.6 miles
- Ashford International 5.1 miles
Price historySold prices provided by Land Registry
£ per month
These results are not provided by NatWest and are only indicative based on a repayment mortgage product. Repayments will be subject to the product provided and your circumstances.
Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Bell Lane, Kent TN27