no onward chain. This property is an outstanding versitile four bedroom family townhouse. It is situated overlooking a delightful park, and is conveniently placed offering easy access to the M11 & Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus on the desirable South side of Cambridge.
Harvest Road is situated within the highly acclaimed Novo development, which forms part of a unique new suburb on the south side of Cambridge, known as Great Kneighton
With outside lighting and entrance door into:
Radiator, double glazed windows to two aspects.
Utility cupboard with Great storage room and Zanussi washing machine.
Fitted with white suite comprising low level dual flush W.C, hand wash basin with mixer tap and pop-up waste, tiling to splashbacks, tiled floor, ceiling with inset downlights, extractor fan, and radiator.
Fitted kitchen with stone working surfaces, undermount one and a half bowl Franke sink unit and grooved drainer, mixer tap, fitted appliances from Smeg incorporating, 5 ring hob, electric oven and microwave oven, fitted and concealed fridge and freezer, Neff extractor hood, cupboard housing Potterton gas fired boiler providing domestic hot water and central heating system. Part tiled floor, ceiling with inset downlights.
With radiators, double glazed doors to the rear overlooking the garden.
On the first floor:
Staircase rising to the second floor, double glazed window to the front aspects and a pair of storage cupboards.
With low level dual flush W.C, pedestal hand wash basin with mixer tap and pop-up waste, tiling to splashbacks, tiled floor, radiator, ceiling with inset downlights, extractor fan.
Approached via twin doors from hallway, radiator, double glazed doors to the side leading out to first floor timber deck. Double glazed windows to the rear.
Master bedroom suite:
Double glazed window to the front, double glazed twin doors to the rear leading to first floor decked area, radiator.
Fitted wardrobe cupboards with shelving and hanging rail.
With four piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer/shower tap, good size shower cubicle, low level dual flush W.C, hand wash basin with mixer tap and pop-up waste, tiled walls and floor, heated towel rail/radiator, double glazed and frosted window to the rear.
On the second floor:
Radiator, cupboard housing pressurized hot water cylinder and Solar controls, double glazed doors to the front to small balcony.
Radiator, double glazed window to the front.
Ensuite shower room:
Tiled shower, hand wash basin with mixer tap and pop-up waste, low level dual flush W.C, heated towel rail/radiator, tiled floor, fitted mirror, shaver point, ceiling with inset downlights, extractor fan.
Radiator, double glazed window to the rear.
Radiator, double glazed window to the rear.
Fitted with white three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap with hand held shower rose, low level dual flush W.C, hand wash basin with mixer tap and pop-up waste, heated towel rail/radiator, part tiled walls and floor, fitted shelved cupboard, double glazed and frosted window to the front, ceiling with inset downlights, extractor fan.
Front garden with flower and shrubs, block paved driveway leading to triple length car port with remote controlled doors to the front, storage built in bin area and brick built store.
The rear garden is a great size being one of the largest in the area measuring just less than 60 feet. There is a variety of flowering and shrub beds with the remainder laid to lawn. The property benefits from a great sized summer house and a small potting shed.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Sharman Quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.