This privately situated New Forest Country Home has extensive frontage to the Beaulieu River.
Amazing views of the River from principal rooms.
Discreetly available for sale.
The exact location and property images are not shown to protect the property's anonymity.
How to progress your potential interest in this confidentially available property:
We have been instructed to market this property through our Discreet Property Marketing service as the property sellers/owners do not want its availability to be widely known for their own personal reasons.
This discreet marketing service requires us to inform the seller who each and every prospective buyer is before we are able to release full property details or arrange viewings. Typically the sellers will want prospective buyers to confirm they are a bona fide buyer with the financial means to purchase at our clients asking price.
We are experts in the discreet marketing of many of the world's finest properties for sale and prime property sellers place their prime properties with us to confidentially market their properties for sale as they know we only work with the very best buyers.
I.E. Only those buyers who are motivated and properly funded to buy at the seller's asking price. In addition, property sellers appreciate that we follow extremely controlled procedures including thorough buyer qualification before details of the property are released. This is attractive to prime property sellers as it removes unwanted intrusion and publicity about their private affairs.
For further Information about this property please contact VIP International Homes.
About VIP International Homes:
VIP International Homes exclusively market the top 5% - 10% (by value) of international prime properties to the world’s wealthiest buyers in the UK, Europe, America, Middle East, China, India, Russia & Africa through a range of unique marketing services.
We ensure prime properties are presented to the world's wealthiest citizens through the following unique range of marketing services:-
- Direct marketing of a bespoke marketing piece of each prime property to the homes of International Billionaires & multi-Millionaires
- Marketing on the world’s leading prime property focused portals which collectively receive over 350million visitors per annum from over 80 countries including the UK, Europe, Russia, China, India, the Middle East, America and Africa
- Via a unique partnership with SellToBillionaires™ - one of the world’s leading platforms for direct marketing to International Billionaires
- Via extensive Email campaigns to our in-house database of VIP International Ultra High Net Worth Clients, the majority of whom are Billionaires & multi-Millionaires from the UK, Europe, America, China, Russia, India, Middle East and throughout Africa
- We also undertake discreet marketing campaigns which limit awareness of client’s properties to the most likely prospect Billionaire & multi-Millionaire international buyers
Please contact us to find out more about our unique range of services or visit the VIP International Homes website.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by The VIP International Property Group. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact The VIP International Property Group for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.