Three Bedroom mid terrace family home, situated in the sought after location of Nash Mills, Accommodation comprises refitted kitchen and bathroom, lounge/diner, three bedrooms and and utility room. Catchment area for Hobbs Hill Wood and Nash Mill Primary Schools.
Three Bedroom mid terrace family home, situated in the sought after location of Nash Mills, Accommodation comprises refitted kitchen and bathroom, lounge/diner, three bedrooms and and utility room. The south facing garden provides a tranquil setting for spending summer evenings. Catchment area for Hobbs Hill Wood and Nash Mill Primary Schools and local shops, the location of this property is perfect for families looking to be within close proximity of local amenities.
Double glazed windows to front and side aspect, composite front door, radiator, opening to hallway and utility.
Door to kitchen and lounge, stairs to first floor, radiator.
Lounge/ Diner 10' 7" x 18' 8" ( 3.23m x 5.69m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed patio doors to rear aspect, radiator
Kitchen 12' 11" x 9' 7" ( 3.94m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to rear, a range of soft close modern base and wall level units with work surfaces over, inset stainless steel sink with drainer, integrated eye level double oven, integrated electric hob, integrated dishwasher, space for upright fridge freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, door to utility room.
Utility Room 6' 3" x 8' 7" ( 1.91m x 2.62m )
Wooden glazed door to porch, base and eye level units, space for undercounter fridge.
Doors to all rooms, access to loft part boarded, spacious airing cupboard and additional storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' x 10' 3" ( 3.66m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, ceiling fan, built in storage cupboard and modern fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 9' 2" ( 3.25m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 6' 4" ( 3.12m x 1.93m )
Double glazed to window to front, radiator, built in storage cupboard.
Two double glazed obscure window to rear, low level WC, vanity wash hand basin, panelled bath, electric shower, glass shower screen, heated towel rail, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
Blocked paving providing off road parking for two cars, paving to front, shrub borders.
Mainly laid to lawn, part decked area, south facing garden, shed, outdoor tap and power point. Fully enclosed.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Sold prices provided by Land Registry
21st Feb 2018
18th Sep 2009