This beautifully presented four bedroom detached house offers a spacious kitchen/dining room which includes quartz work surfaces, oak flooring and many more additional features. Also benefiting from a short stroll to Brentwood train station.
guide price- £825,000- £850,000. This exceptional and spacious home situated in Clements Park located closely to Holly Trees primary school and within a short stroll to Brentwood train station.
The property is perfect for a family to truly enjoy. Extension work has been carried out over the years which have resulted in open planned living accommodation. This beautifully presented home overlooks Greenbelt Park to the front aspect and many of London's skylines to the rear. Throughout, the property offers high ceilings, four bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a downstairs cloakroom and open plan kitchen and dining room.
To the outside of the property are an enclosed rear courtyard and driveway for 2-3 cars as well as a bike shed.
Lounge 21' 10" x 16' ( 6.65m x 4.88m )
Door to rear aspect with access to courtyard/ garden area, Feature fireplace with chimney breast, window overlooking surrounding grounds, two radiators, and door leading to cloakroom.
Oak wood flooring, radiator, low level wc, hand basin and circular porthole window to rear.
Kitchen/Dining Room 32' 9" x 11' 8" ( 9.98m x 3.56m )
Open plan kitchen/ dining room, oak wood flooring, room for dining table, door to garden area, base level units, integrated Bosch electric hob including extractor fan, washing machine, dishwasher, oven and grill unit, fridge freezer, quartz work surfaces, butler sink with mixer tap, two radiators and arch leading to snug room.
Snug Room 13' x 8' 2" ( 3.96m x 2.49m )
Open plan room ideal for home office. Window to rear, oak wood flooring and radiator with loft storage space.
Landing consists of three porthole windows. Radiator, cupboard with cylinder tank and space for storage.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 11' 3" ( 3.78m x 3.43m )
Bedroom with dressing room, twin windows to front and two radiators.
Dressing Area 10' 1" x 6' 9" ( 3.07m x 2.06m )
Built in wardrobes, window to rear and radiator.
Three piece bath suite with shower attachment, mixer tap, low level wc, hand basin, part tiled, radiator, fully tiled shower cubicle and window to front aspect.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 10' 5" ( 3.48m x 3.17m )
Radiator with window to rear aspect.
Second Floor Landing
Stairs leading from first floor landing to second floor. Door to master suite, bathroom and dressing room.
Bedroom One 21' 3" x 14' 6" ( 6.48m x 4.42m )
Two porthole windows to rear aspect with three front facing windows and two radiators.
Oak wood flooring, low level wc, hand basin, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle featuring jet body wash sprays with handheld shower attachment and window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Four/dressing Room 8' 10" x 10' ( 2.69m x 3.05m )
Can be used as study or as bedroom four. Porthole window to rear aspect, wardrobes and radiator.
Split level rear garden offering raised terrace area with brick walls and fencing, astroturf and timber shed.
Power and lighting providing storage for bicycles and bins.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Sold prices provided by Land Registry
20th Mar 2018
Price reduced by £50,000
23rd Feb 2018
4th Jun 2009