Three bedroom house, south facing rear garden, this property is not to be missed! Located in the popular Malling area of Lewes, well presented terraced house is located in a quiet cul-de-sac and viewing is highly recommended
Fox & Sons are pleased to present this desirable terraced house, boasting three bedrooms and well maintained kitchen and lounge, it also offers a south facing rear garden. Situated in the popular area of Malling, this property is next to a regular bus service, a local primary school and nearby walks across the countryside. Lewes train station is located approximately 1 mile away and the High Street, with its variety of independent shops, cafes and restaurants are approximately 0.8 miles away, all being surrounded by beautiful countryside and all the historical culture that Lewes has to offer.
Space and plumbing for washing machine, shelving and storage area.
Double glazed door to front. Radiator, stairs to first floor.
Lounge 10' x 17' 7" ( 3.05m x 5.36m )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed sliding door to rear, radiator, built in shelving to alcove.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 17' 6" ( 2.92m x 5.33m )
Double glazed window to front and rear, double glazed door to rear. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Built in storage larder, wall mounted Gas/Central Heating Boiler, stainless steel sink and drainer, space for gas cooker and fridge freezer, space and plumbing for dishwasher.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in storage cupboard with shelving. Loft hatch with pull down ladder and light.
Bedroom One 10' x 10' 8" ( 3.05m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Two 6' 4" x 10' ( 1.93m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 7" x 8' 7" ( 2.01m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobe, hanging rail and shelf, radiator.
W.C., wash hand basin with mixer tap.
Two velux style roof windows, white suite bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash hand basin and mixer tap. Separate shower cubicle with mains fed shower, chrome ladder style radiator, built in airing cupboard with shelving.
Open parking area for vehicles, hard standing garden area to front, pathway to front door.
Low maintenance south facing rear garden, fencing and trellis to sides, storage shed with window, power and lighting.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.