Two-bed mid terrace / close to colne road amenities / requiring some refurbishment /Positioned in a short terrace in the Duke Bar area of town and affording accommodation which will appeal to landlords for investment purposes.Lot **for sale by auction** on 26th April at 12:00 at Kensington Town Hall, 195 Hornton Street, Kensington, London W8 7NX
Positioned in a short terrace, located just-off Colne Road in the Duke Bar area of town. Ideally placed for nearby Colne Road shopping amenities, with regular mainline bus routes to Burnley town centre. Only a short distance on foot from local schools, including both the Burnley Campus and Sir John Thursby Community College.
A stone-built mid-terrace property affording accommodation which will benefit from a programme of renovation and is likely to appeal to landlords for investment purposes. The property boasts a good-sized reception room, with three bedrooms to the first floor level, all of which benefit from UPVC double glazing installed.Briefly Comprising:- Reception Room and Dining Kitchen, two bedrooms and Further Inner Box Room, Bathroom, Forecourt and Enclosed Rear Yard.The Accommodation Afforded is as follows:-Reception Room OneDining KitchenFirst Floor LandingBedroom OneBedroom Two
Inner Box Room / Potential Bedroom ThreeBathroomOutside
Forecourt and enclosed yard to the rear.
Disclaimer:In accordance with theProperty Misdescriptions Act 1991the following particulars have been prepared in good faith and are not intended to constitute part of an offer or contract. We have not carried out a structural survey and the services, appliances and specific fittings have not been tested. All photographs, measurements, floor plans and distances referred to are given as a guide only and should not be relied upon for the purchase of carpets or any other fixtures or fittings. Lease details, service charges and ground rent [where applicable] are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Mains supplies of gas, water and electricity.
By appointment with our Burnley office on  415057.
Postcode : BB10 3AZ.
Council Tax Band : A [Burnley].
- For viewing times, or agents' details, please go to the Harman Healy website. Interested parties must rely on their own inspection. Measurements are not taken by the auctioneers.
- Legal documentation can be downloaded for free from our website.
- Guide price definition - Guide prices are provided as an indication of the sellers current minimum acceptable price at auction. They are not necessarily figures that a property will sell for, and may change at any time prior to the auction. The guide price may not be the minimum sale price, which can be higher or lower.
- Reserve price definition - The reserve price is the minimum acceptable price under the hammer, which remains confidential, and may change at any time prior to the auction. Unless otherwise stated, each property will be sold subject to a reserve. The reserve is expected to be set no more than 10% above a fixed figure guide price, or within a guide price range.
- General enquiries: Please read the important information below first and visit our website, which will answer most of your questions.
- Please refer to the Special Conditions of Sale & General Conditions of Sale for details of any additional fees, costs or disbursements (if applicable), which will form part of the contract.
- If you are the successful bidder, contracts are exchanged immediately upon the fall of the hammer.
- A 10% deposit subject to a minimum of £2,000 (whichever is the greater) is payable at the point of exchange, along with a £1,000 (including VAT) contracts administration charge.
- Successful bidders are required to show proof of identity (eg. Current passport or driving licence) & proof of address (e.G. Utility bill or bank statement). If buying in a company name we need a letter of authority on company letterhead, as well a proof of id & address for a company director or secretary.
- To bid by telephone or proxy we must be holding the deposit, admin fee, proof of id & address & telephone / proxy bidding form at least two working days prior to the auction. The telephone / proxy bidding form can be downloaded from our website.
- If bidding on behalf of someone else, the bidder must have a letter of authority from the purchaser, copies of the purchaser's id documents, as well as their own.
- The period allowed for completion of the sale varies but will usually be either 14,21 or 28 days after the auction, depending on the terms of the contract.
- The golden rule is know what you are bidding on and make sure you have the necessary finance in place before attending the auction. Once you have successfully bid on a property you have entered into a legally binding contract.