****two bedroom terrace****driveway parking****gas central heating****double glazing**** conservatory****sought after location**** Comprising entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, conservatory, two bedrooms and bathroom. Viewing advised!
A lovely two bedroom terrace property with driveway parking and a generous sized rear garden. Comprising entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, conservatory, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property also benefits from having gas central heating and double glazing. Situated in a cul-de-sac location.
Stoned driveway leading to shared entry to front door.
Double glazed obscure door to side, ceiling light, built-in understairs cupboard, wood effect flooring and doors to lounge and kitchen.
Lounge 11' 11" max x 10' 5" into recess ( 3.63m max x 3.17m into recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling and gas central heated radiator.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 8' 11" ( 3.12m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window and door to conservatory, ceiling light, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, worktops, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, electric hob, electric oven, plumbing for washing machine, gas central heated radiator, wood effect flooring and stairs to first floor landing.
Conservatory 9' 5" x 9' 5" ( 2.87m x 2.87m )
Double glazed French doors to garden, double glazed windows to side and rear aspects, wall light, gas central heated radiator and wood effect flooring.
Ceiling light and doors to various rooms.
Bedroom One 11' 11" max x 10' 6" into recess ( 3.63m max x 3.20m into recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" max x 9' ( 2.87m max x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator, built-in cupboard and wood effect flooring.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, ceiling light, extractor fan, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower over, tiled splashbacks, heated towel rail and wood effect flooring.
Fenced borders, gates to each side allowing access across, patio area, decked area, lawn, outside tap, gravelled area and two timber sheds.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Sold prices provided by Land Registry
14th Mar 2018
1st Aug 2013