A well presented four bedroom family home situated on the popular Cepen Park North development. The property benefits from enclosed rear gardens, driveway parking and a garage. An internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this superb detached property.
Situated in a sought after location this superb detached family home offers accommodation comprising entrance hall, guest cloakroom, kitchen with utility room. Lounge, dining room & conservatory to the ground floor with four bedrooms; the master having ensuite bathroom, and family bathroom located to the first floor. Externally the property benefits from enclosed rear gardens, driveway parking and a garage.
Chippenham Town Centre is within easy access as well as the prestigious secondary schools being Sheldon and Hardenhuish and the property is also conveniently located for nearby Primary Schools and Nurseries. The M4 motorway is easily accessed via Junction 17 a few miles to the north of the town and offers easy access to the regional centres of Bristol, Bath and Swindon. Chippenham also boasts a regular mainline rail service from Chippenham station to London (Paddington).
Entrance to this superb family home is via the front door leading into the entrance hall which comprises a UPVC double glazed window to front, door to integral garage, under stairs cupboard, stairs to the first floor and a radiator.
Low level WC, wash hand basin, UPVC obscured double glazed window to side, tiled splashback and a radiator.
Lounge 10' 6" x 16' 5" ( 3.20m x 5.00m )
The lounge comprises UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, feature fire place, radiator, television aerial point and double doors leading to the dining room,
Dining Room 9' 1" + door reccess x 8' 9" ( 2.77m + door reccess x 2.67m )
With UPVC double glazed patio doors leading to the conservatory and radiator.
Conservatory 9' 8" x 9' 7" ( 2.95m x 2.92m )
Of UPVC construction, the conservatory features tiled flooring throughout and a door leading to the rear garden.
Kitchen 11' 1" x 9' 9" ( 3.38m x 2.97m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of base units with work surfaces over and tiled splashback, electric oven and hob with chimney styled cooker hood over, UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect overlooking the gardens, water softener, telephone point, radiator and door to utility room also feature,
Utility Room 5' 7" x 5' 2" ( 1.70m x 1.57m )
The utility room features a range of wall and base units, sink/drainer unit with tiled splashback, plumbing for dish washer, door to garden and a radiator.
Stairs from entrance hall, airing cupboard and access to loft.
Bedroom One 15' 6" x 11' 3" max ( 4.72m x 3.43m max )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect with double built in wardrobes, radiator and further built in cupboard.
Part tiled en-suite with obscured UPVC double glazed window to front, low level WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, shower cubicle and radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 2" max x 8' 1" ( 4.32m max x 2.46m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, built in double wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 2" max x 8' 1" ( 3.40m max x 2.46m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the gardens, built in double wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 3" x 7' 7" ( 3.43m x 2.31m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Low level WC, wash hand basin with tiled splashback, shaver point, extractor fan with UPVC obscured double glazed window to rear aspect, bath with waterfall shower head and further hand held shower attachment and a radiator.
The enclosed rear gardens offer a fabulous space for outdoor entertaining with patio area to fore and the remainder laid to well maintained lawns.
Off street driveway parking to the front of the property.
With up and over door, power and light.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.