Brown and Merry are delighted to bring this stunning 3 Bedroom extended end of terrace to the market. Situated on an excellent sized plot this property has 3 receptions rooms, downstairs wc, utility, a good size rear garden and off road parking.
Brown and Merry are delighted to bring this stunning 3 Bedroom extended end of terrace to the market. Situated on an excellent sized plot this property has 3 receptions rooms, downstairs wc, utility, a good size rear garden and off road parking. Close to local amenities and transport links this property would make an ideal family home.
Entrance door to Hallway
Doors to lounge and downstairs wc, single radiator and stairs rising to first floor.
Low level wc, sink with storage, heated towel rail, part tiled and extractor fan
Lounge 12' to max measurements x 11' 7" to max measurements ( 3.66m to max measurements x 3.53m to max measurements )
Double glazed window to front, double doors to dining room, gas fire place and double radiator.
Dining Room 11' x 7' 9" ( 3.35m x 2.36m )
Opening to family room, door to kitchen and double radiator.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 8' 9" ( 3.00m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to family room, matching wall and base units, integrated; oven, electric hob, fridge x 2 and dishwasher, one and half bowl sink with mixer taps, part tiled and door to utility room.
Utility Room 7' 10" x 5' 4" ( 2.39m x 1.63m )
Double glazed door to side, matching wall and base units, space for washing machine, one bowl sink with mixer taps, part tiled and storage cupboard.
Family Room 18' 4" x 8' 9" ( 5.59m x 2.67m )
Double glazed windows to rear and sides, double glazed patio doors to rear, velux windows x 2, double radiator.
Doors to; Bedroom 1, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, bathroom, loft hatch and single radiator
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 11' ( 3.58m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front, built in cupboard and single radiator
Bedroom 2 10' 8" to max measurements x 9' 2" to max measurements ( 3.25m to max measurements x 2.79m to max measurements )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobe, airing cupboard and single radiator
Bedroom 3 11' 1" to max measurements x 9' 2" to max measurements ( 3.38m to max measurements x 2.79m to max measurements )
Double glazed window to front and single radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to rear and side, panel bath, sink with storage, low level wc, walk in shower, heated towel rail and part tiled.
Tiered lawn Garden, patio area, gate to front, concrete outbuilding with power and water, fence enclosed.
Off Road Parking
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Sold prices provided by Land Registry
29th May 2018
Price reduced by £15,000
1st May 2018
Price reduced by £10,000
21st Mar 2018
29th Jul 2011