****two bedroom detached park home****over 45's complex****stamp duty exempt****12 month residency****gas central heating & double glazing**** Comprising entrance hallway, lounge, dining area, kitchen, utility, two bedrooms and bathroom.
A two bedroom detached park home situated on a on an over 45's complex and benefiting from being a 12 month residency. Comprising entrance hallway, lounge, dining area, kitchen, utility, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property also benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing, driveway parking and front and rear gardens. The property is also stamp duty exempt. Viewing advised!
Double glazed obscure door to front, two ceiling lights, coving to ceiling, access to loft, gas central heated radiator, built-in cupboard with radiator and doors to various rooms.
Dining Area 9' 6" x 9' 2" ( 2.90m x 2.79m )
Archway to lounge, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, gas central heated radiator and door to kitchen.
Lounge 18' 3" x 10' 11" ( 5.56m x 3.33m )
Two double glazed bow windows to side aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, two gas central heated radiators and electric fire with surround.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 9' ( 3.33m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, strip light, coving to ceiling, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, worktops, gas hob, electric oven, oven hood, built-in cupboard and door to utility room.
Utility Room 6' 7" x 5' 2" ( 2.01m x 1.57m )
Double glazed obscure door to rear aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, worktop, plumbing for washing machine, built-in cupboard and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom One 10' front of robes x 8' 11" ( 3.05m front of robes x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, gas central heated radiator, wood effect flooring and built-in wardrobes with gas central heated radiator, fitted dressing table and drawers.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" max x 6' 11" front of robes ( 2.69m max x 2.11m front of robes )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, gas central heated radiator, wood effect flooring and fitted wardrobes with gas central heated radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower over, tiled splashbacks and gas central heated radiator.
A low maintenance garden with block paved driveway, patio area, stoned areas, shed, bin store, outside tap and electric points.
There is a service charge of £162.54 per calendar month which covers general up keeping of the park, street lighting and sewage.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Sold prices provided by Land Registry
22nd Mar 2018