Radcliffe & Rust are pleased to offer, for sale, this brand new build property in the highly sought after village of Isleham. Isleham is a rural village with a thriving local community. The village offers a whole host of amenities such as three different pubs, Cooperative store, post office, butchers, take aways and The Beaches community centre to name but a few. There is also a local primary school recently rated "Good" by ofsted. Internal accommodation comprises of entrance hall, large open plan kitchen/breakfast/dining area, living room, downstairs cloakroom, four bedrooms with en-suite to master and family bathroom. Outside there is a driveway providing ample off road parking, a private garden and also additional space which can be used for either extra garden or a very large storage shed. The property occupies a very private position accessed via a public byway from West Street. Due for completion in June, and of course being offered with no onward chain, we would highly recommend an early viewing. Call or email us now to book your viewing.
• Open plan kitchen and breakfast/Dining area • Master bedroom with en-suite • Contemporary oak flush internal doors • Polished chrome door furniture • UPVC double glazed windows • Modern mdf skirtings & architraves • Internal timberwork painted gloss / satin white • Internal ceilings painted white emulsion • Internal plastered walls painted in Modern Grey
• Stone paved patio area and footpath around entire circumference of property • Gravelled driveway offering off road parking for 2 vehicles • Enclosed garden walls and fencing • Turfing to garden • Mains drainage
• Bespoke kitchen units in high gloss finish with quartz effect laminate worktops • All branded appliances • Fitted fridge/freezer • Electric double oven • 5 ring gas hob • Extractor hood • Washing machine • Dishwasher
• Traditional radiators • Contemporary range of white sanitary ware including furniture • Polished chrome taps and fittings • Fully tiled walls and floors • Tiled feature wall in downstairs cloakroom
• Traditional style UPVC facias and soffit boards • Slate tile roof • Timber framed with external brick elevations
• Mains powered smoke heat and CO2 detectors • High security locking system to all windows and doors
• Low voltage recessed spotlights on ground floor, landing and bathrooms • External feature lighting to front areas
Heating & Plumbing
• Vaillant Gas fired combination boiler • Zoned underfloor heating to ground floor with modern radiators to first floor • Programmable heating controls
• Quickstep Livyn Vinyl Flooring on ground floor except for carpet in living room • Carpets to staircase all first floor • Tiling to bathrooms
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Radcliffe and Rust. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Radcliffe and Rust for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.