**guide price £130,00 - £135,000** 2roost are pleased to offer for sale this 3 bedroom spacious end town house in Killamarsh. Beautifully presented throughout and has the benefit of a very spacious porch and driveway providing off road parking. Viewing is a must to appreciate this lovely home. The accommodation in brief comprises of spacious entrance porch, downstairs w.C, dining kitchen, lounge with french doors leading out onto the rear garden. Three good sized bedrooms, beautiful bathroom. The property is ideally place for a host of local amenities including shops, reputable schools, public transport and links to the motorway network and Rother Valley Country Park.
* porch: 3m x 1.65m (9' 10" x 5' 5") Double glazed door gives entry to this spacious porch with radiator, side facing window, door giving access to hall way.
* Hallway Spacious hallway with stairs leading to three bedrooms, bathroom and loft area.
* cloakroom/w.C Front facing uPVC double glazed opaque window, wash hand basin and low flush wc.
* Lounge: 4.04m x 3.48m (13' 3" x 11' 5") Stylish and spacious lounge which is decorated in neutral shades, newly fitted quality carpet. Double glazed french doors open out onto the garden.
* dining kitchen: 5.38m x 2.87m (17' 8" x 9' 5") Fitted with a range of contemporary wall and base units and contrasting worktops with tiled splash-backs. Integrated appliances include gas hob with fan assisted oven below with built in extractor hood above. Space for washing machine, fridge freezer. One and a half stainless steel sink with chrome mixer taps under a front facing window. Ample room for family table and chairs, radiator.
* First Floor Landing
* Bedroom 1: 4.37m x 2.97m (14' 4" x 9' 9") Rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator. Fitted with a beautiful range of wardrobes to one wall, carpet to the floor.
* Bedroom 2: 3.45m x 2.92m (11' 4" x 9' 7") Rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator. Fitted with a beautiful range of wardrobes to one wall, carpet to the floor.
* bedroom 3: 3.45m x 2.92m (11' 4" x 9' 7") Rear facing double glazed window, radiator with carpet to the floor.
* Bathroom Beautiful bathroom with fitted suite in white with p shape bath with shower over. Fully tiled walls with radiator. Gloss White Compact Fitted Bathroom Furniture with front facing double glazed opaque window.
* Outside and gardens To the front of the property is a blocked paved driveway providing off road parking. To the rear is a low maintenance garden with paving ideal for outside dining.
The tenure for this property is yet to be confirmed.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by 2roost. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact 2roost for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.