2 bed detached bungalow for sale
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Detached bungalow
- Approx plot is 0.78 acres
- Two double bedrooms
- Open plan living area
- Utility room
- Garage & workshop
- Mature gardens
- Gated access & off road parking
- EPC rating - E
- Home report available
Property value data/graphs for KW13
|Property type||Avg. current value||Avg. £ per sq ft.||Avg. # beds||Avg. £ paid (last 12m)|
Current asking prices in KW13Average: £130,000
|Property type||1 bed||2 beds||3 beds||4 beds||5 beds|
What Zoopla users think of Forsinard
- Forsinard (7.4 miles)
- Altnabreac (8.8 miles)
- Scotscalder (12.7 miles)
- Inverness Airport (63.9 miles)
- Aberdeen Airport (107.5 miles)
- Sumburgh Airport (134.6 miles)
- Scrabster Ferry Terminal (16.5 miles)
- Gills Bay Ferry Terminal (29.4 miles)
- John O Groats Ferry Terminal (32.5 miles)
Nearby schoolsView all schools in Highland
- Melvich Primary School (7.0 miles)
- Kinbrace Primary School (14.3 miles)
- Halkirk Primary School (15.1 miles)
- Thurso High School (15.9 miles)
- Wick High School (29.2 miles)
- Golspie High School (33.9 miles)
- Farr High School (12.4 miles)
- North Walls Community School (35.1 miles)
- St Duthus School (45.3 miles)
Local info for Highland
About the neighbours in KW13
AskMe Q&A for Highland
Ask a question
For more information about this property, please contact
turtlehomes.co.uk online estate agents, GL2 on +44 1452 679724 * (local rate)
Monthly running costs Beta
These results are not provided by RBS and are only indicative based on a repayment mortgage product. Repayments will be subject to the product provided and your circumstances.
EnergyGas £35 Electricity £50 Estimated energy cost £85/mo
Similar properties could save up to £312How Much Could I Save?
The estimated energy cost for this property has been calculated using actual energy usage data for a property of this size and region.Estimated consumption
Gas: 11600 kWh/year
Electricity: 3800 kWh/year
Source: National Energy Efficiency Data Framework
WaterSupply £22 Sewerage £31 Estimated water cost £53 /mo
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by turtlehomes.co.uk online estate agents, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact turtlehomes.co.uk online estate agents for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by Zoopla to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.