A lovely modern detached family home beautifully presented, with 2095 sq ft of accommodation. The property is in an excellent school catchment and within approximately one mile of Maidenhead town centre and mainline railway station.
Leading through into:
An impressive entrance hall with ceramic tiled floor, ceiling downlighters, attractive coving, stairs to first floor landing, useful understairs storage cupboard with continuation of tiled floor, wall mounted security system.
A spacious room with Duravit fittings, dual flush w.C., pedestal wash hand basin, monobloc mixer tap, tiled splashback, fitted bathroom lit mirror, radiator, continuation of tiled floor, ceiling downlighter, airflow extractor.
Study 8' 5" x 6' 9" ( 2.57m x 2.06m )
Window to side, radiator, power points, light point, internet.
Living Room 17' 7" x 13' ( 5.36m x 3.96m )
Enjoying a double aspect with attractive wooden floor, two double radiators, power points, wall light points, ceiling rows, coving.
Kitchen / Dining Room 19' 4" x 17' 7" ( 5.89m x 5.36m )
A lovely room with a double aspect with double doors leading directly onto the garden, continuation of ceramic tiled floor, double radiator, attractive high gloss curved kitchen units with granite work surfaces, mixer tap with flexi hose tap, built-in drainer, Neff appliances, four ring gas hob, stainless steel convection oven and grill, matching overhead extractor, extensive range of soft close cupboards and drawers, fitted Bosch dishwasher, matching wall mounted eye level units, ceramic tiled splashbacks, brushed stainless steel power points, two double radiators, space for American fridgefreezer, t.V. Point, ceiling downlighters, cornicing, door through to:
Plumbing and space for automatic washing machine, tumbledryer, Belfast sink with solid wood surround, monobloc mixer tap, further storage cupboards, oak door leads through into:
Music Room / Garage 13' 10" x 8' 9" ( 4.22m x 2.67m )
Window to rear, power points light point, wall mounted consumer unit, Gloworn gas fired central heating and hot water boiler.
Stairs To First Floor Landing
Glazed window to side.
First Floor Landing
A spacious first floor landing with radiator, ceiling downlighters, power points, light point, coving.
Bedroom 1 17' 8" x 15' 3" ( 5.38m x 4.65m )
Window with front aspect, double radiator, power points, light point, ceiling and wall light points.
Door through to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Large fully tiled and enclosed shower cubicle with Aqualisa fittings, Duravit close coupled w.C., wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, airflow extractor, ceiling downlighters, glazed window, bathroom mirror, heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 13' 1" x 8' 7" ( 3.99m x 2.62m )
Enjoying a double aspect, radiator, power points, light point, fitted storage cupboard with shelving as well as airing cupboard with Megaflow pressurised hot water system.
Bedroom 3 13' 1" x 8' 7" ( 3.99m x 2.62m )
Front aspect, fitted triple wardrobe, power points, light point.
A large and very spacious bathroom with large corner shower with Aqualisa fittings, tiled walls, sink with useful storage cupboards beneath, Duravit close coupled dual flush w.C., tiled enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, heated towel rail.
Second Floor Landing
Window to side, ceiling downlighter, door through to storage cupboard with further eaves storage.
Bedroom 4 / Suite 2 15' 4" x 11' 3" ( 4.67m x 3.43m )
Attractive wooden floor, two sets of twin velux windows with far reaching views, radiator, power points, light point, t.V. Point.
Fully enclosed tiled shower with Aqualisa fittings, close coupled w.C., Duravit wash hand basin, bathroom mirror, ceiling downlighters, shaver point.
Attractive block paving enclosed by a brick wall, landscaped flagstone area, area for bin store/recycling etc, extensive parking for several vehicles, further paved side access with gate, outside electricity and gas meters, garden shed, covered area, downlighters, outside lighting, security lighting to the side and rear, access to garage.
Delightful walled in courtyard area with flagstone patio extending across the rear of the property. The entire rear garden has the advantage of a brick wall boundary, outside lighting, well maintained borders.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A4 Bath Road west and at the junction with All Saints Avenue turn right and proceed to tech end of the road. Turn right into Courthouse Road and follow the road where the property will be found towards the end on the right hand side.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Sold prices provided by Land Registry
7th Jun 2018
Price reduced by £45,000
10th May 2018
Price reduced by £30,000
6th Apr 2018