***no chain*** Requiring a degree of modernisation and refurbishment offering huge potential is this good sized three bedroom semi-detached property benefiting from two reception rooms, kitchen, bathroom and separate WC. Also having driveway providing off road parking, uPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
Conveniently placed for a wide range of local amenities including shops and schools. Meadowhall retail complex including Meadowhall train station, supertram service and motorway network are within a few minutes driving distance.
* Hallway uPCV door giving access to the hallway having central heating radiator and stairs rising to the first floor landing.
* Lounge: 3.39m x 3.89m (11' 1" x 12' 9") uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and fitted carpet to the floor. Feature fireplace with back panel and hearth inset with coal effect gas fire.
* Dining Room: 3.23m x 2.99m (10' 7" x 9' 10") Overlooking the rear garden, uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and fitted carpet to the floor. Space for dining table and chairs.
* Kitchen: 2.6m x 3.17m (8' 6" x 10' 5") Range of wall and base units and contrasting work surfaces. Set below the uPVC double glazed window is a stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer fitting. Plumbing for automatic washing machine and space for fridge freezer. UPVC door opening onto the rear garden.
* Landing Stairs rise to the first floor landing having side facing uPVC window.
* Bedroom 1: 3.48m x 3.24m (11' 5" x 10' 8") uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and fitted carpet to the floor.
* Bedroom 2: 3.09m x 3.2m (10' 2" x 10' 6") Rear facing uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and fitted carpet to the floor. Range of fitted wardrobes to one wall.
* Bedroom 3: 2.17m x 2.47m (7' 1" x 8' 1") uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and fitted carpet to the floor. Inbuilt cupboard providing storage space.
* Bathroom White suite comprising bath, pedestal wash hand basin, central heating radiator and opaque uPVC double glazed window.
* Separate WC With low flush WC and opaque uPVC double glazed window.
* Exterior To the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking, adjacent is a garden enclosed with timber fencing.
The good sized rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and planted with a variety of plants and shrubs. Patio area providing space for outside seating, enclosed with timber fencing.
This property is sold on a leasehold basis. The lease length is 736 years. Ground rent of £10.00 is charged on a yearly basis.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by 2roost. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact 2roost for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.