This beautifully presented property is situated in the highly sought after Roundhill Conservation area of Brighton. The flat is set within a period property occupying the ground floor and enjoys 2 double bedrooms, eat in kitchen, a large light filled living area & private decked rear garden.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer this beautifully presented & well appointed purpose built Victorian flat which is situated in the popular 'Roundhill Conservation Area' of Brighton. The property is in excellent decorative order throughout and comprises; private entrance leading to entrance hallway which gives access to all rooms within the property, there is a large, spacious & well placed living room in the centre of the flat with exposed brick wall and log burner, a separate well fitted modern kitchen with integrated Smeg dishwasher, built in oven & large walk in bay window, a bright side loggia which is an ideal storage space giving direct access out onto the rear garden, contemporary bathroom with matching white suite including an acrylic roll top bath with rain head shower and two double bedrooms. Outside is a private decked rear garden creating the perfect space to enjoy the summer evenings with its ample space for garden furniture. Perfectly placed for ease of access across the City Centre & Seafront, the property is within easy reach of well-regarded local schools, fantastic pubs and restaurants & within close proximity to Brighton's mainline train station & London Road Train station.
Raised Ground Floor
Private Street Entrance
Living Room 17' 1" Max x 14' Max ( 5.21m Max x 4.27m Max )
This room is a real feature of the property & is situated in the centre of the home creating a real social area to relax in. There is an exposed brick fireplace with tiled hearth and wood burner, fitted cupboard, radiator and large opening leading to;
With double doors providing direct access onto the garden, polycarbon roof, painted floorboards, school style radiator and internal window over looking the lounge area.
Eat In Kitchen 8' 4" Into Bay x 10' 4" Max ( 2.54m Into Bay x 3.15m Max )
This bright good sized room has a wide walk in bay window to front with sash panels & double glazed units, there is space for breakfast table & chairs, a good range of grey contemporary wood units arranged to two walls comprising of both base cupboard & drawers, rustic scaffold board shelving, unit fronted Smeg dishwasher, space for upright fridge freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, built in brushed chrome oven with 5 burner hob over, brushed chrome extractor fan, wooden work surfaces with inset 1 1/2 bowl ceramic sink with mixer, tiled splashbacks with the remainder of the walls and ceiling being smooth finish, tiled floor.
Comprising of white suite with roll edge acrylic claw foot bath with large rain head shower over, low level WC, sink set onto wooden plinth, fitted towel rail, tiled splashbacks with the remainder of the walls & ceiling being smooth finish, wall mounted school style radiator.
Bedroom 1 11' 3" x 10' 10" Max ( 3.43m x 3.30m Max )
With sash window overlooking the rear garden, school style radiator, exposed brick fireplace with wrought iron fireplace surround, fitted wardrobe, smooth finish walls & ceiling, ample space for double bed and additional bedroom furniture.
Bedroom 2 10' x 7' 11" Max ( 3.05m x 2.41m Max )
With sash window, smooth finish walls & ceiling, radiator.
Attractive Rear Garden
This good sized private rear garden has been decked throughout and is accessed via the loggia, with hard standing garden shed & ample space for garden table and chairs.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Sold prices provided by Land Registry
13th Apr 2018