not to be missed! ***Four Bedroom Link Detached House**Lounge, Dining Room & Conservatory**Kitchen & Utility Area**Downstairs Wet Room**Private Garden**Garage & Driveway**sought after location
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a well presented four bedroom link detached house in the sought after village of Balsall Common. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac within walking distance to the village centre and the amenities it has to offer, and round the corner form Lavender Hall Park. As well as having Berkswell train station on its doorstep, it is just a short drive to the Midland motorway system, and Birmingham International train station and airport. Briefly comprising entrance hallway, wet room, lounge, dining room, conservatory, kitchen & utility area, four bedrooms and a family bathroom. Also benefiting from driveway, garage and private rear garden. Must be viewed! Call our knowle office to book your viewing now! Approach
Tarmacadam driveway with planted beds, leading to front of property and garage.
Obscure partly double glazed door to front, obscure double glazed window to front, door to wet room and lounge, radiator, ceiling light point.
Obscure double glazed window to side, WC, wash hand basin, screened shower area, fully tiled, recessed spot lights, chrome radiator.
Lounge 19' 10" (max) x 12' 9" (max) ( 6.05m (max) x 3.89m (max) )
Double glazed bow window to front, gas fireplace with wooden surround and hearth, double radiator, three wall lights, ceiling light point, coving to ceiling, door to dining room.
Dining Room 10' 11" (max) x 11' 3" (max into stairs) ( 3.33m (max) x 3.43m (max into stairs) )
Bi-folding double glazed doors to conservatory, radiator, ceiling light point, wall light.Stairs to first floor, door to kitchen,
Conservatory 10' 10" (max) x 15' 11" (max) ( 3.30m (max) x 4.85m (max) )
UPVC construction, UPVC windows to rear and side, door to side, wood effect flooring, light, two radiators.
Kitchen 8' 7" (max) x 16' 4" (max) ( 2.62m (max) x 4.98m (max) )
Fully fitted kitchen comprising wall & base units, one and a half bowl sink/drainer with mixer tap, partly tiled, space for dish washer, integrated electric double oven, five ring gas hob with aluminium splashback, space for fridge, tiled floor, radiator, two ceiling light points, double glazed window to rear, door to side utility.
Utility Area 21' 4" x 8' 6" ( 6.50m x 2.59m )
Base cupboards, tiled splashback, wall mounted boiler, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, tiled floor, partly single glazed door to garden, partly glazed door to garage.
Obscure double glazed window to side, loft access, ceiling light point, doors to various rooms.
Master Bedroom 9' 10" (max) x 11' 3" (max to fitted wardrobes) ( 3.00m (max) x 3.43m (max to fitted wardrobes) )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes over bed, fitted chest of drawers, radiator, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 2 10' (max) x 11' 9" (max excl door recess) ( 3.05m (max) x 3.58m (max excl door recess) )
Double glazed window to front, overbed fitted wardrobes, radiator, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 3 10' x 7' 11" (max) ( 3.05m x 2.41m (max) )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 4 9' 10" x 7' 11" ( 3.00m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator, ceiling light point.
Two obscure double glazed windows to side, wash hand basin, WC, bath with shower over, fully tiled, chrome radiator, ceiling light point.
Private southerly facing paved rear garden with glass greenhouse, planted beds and fenced borders.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.