***superb, spacious property nestled on an acre plot, surrounded by the welsh hills*** This is a fantastic family home with an abundance of space inside and out and only a short journey away from Chester City Centre, Wrexham and other desirable locations, transport links and local amenities.
offers in excess of £425,000 ***superb, spacious property nestled on an acre plot, surrounded by the welsh hills*** This is a fantastic family home with an abundance of space inside and out and only a short journey away from Chester City Centre, Wrexham and other desirable locations, transport links and local amenities.
In brief, the property comprises of; entrance porch and hallway, living room and dining room currently being used as a "little lounge". Continuing downstairs is a fully fitted, attractive kitchen/ dining room, with under-floor heating, utility room, conservatory, four bedrooms, one of which is currently being used as a third reception room and another as a Master bedroom with Jack and Jill three piece bathroom and an additional family bathroom.
Upstairs, the property offers two additional double bedrooms and bathroom.
Externally, this amazing home has a driveway with off-road parking for five to six vehicles, a double garage and gardens to the front, side and rear of the property, with pond and woodland.
This is a must see to appreciate how wonderful this property is.
With tiled floor and UPVC front door
with traditional picture rails, central heating radiator and storage cupboard
Lounge / Sitting Room 20' 1" x 12' 1" ( 6.12m x 3.68m )
With Inglenook fireplace, double glazed window to the front elevation of the property, central heating radiator and Georgian style glazed French Doors to Conservatory.
Sitting Room 14' 2" x 12' ( 4.32m x 3.66m )
With double glazed bay window to the front elevation of the property, central heating radiator, electric fire with brick fire surround and rural views.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 16' 5" Max x 9' 9" Max ( 5.00m Max x 2.97m Max )
Fully integrated with dishwasher, fridge, wall and base units, tiled flooring with under floor heating, double glazed window to the rear elevation of the property. An asterite sink, electric Neff oven and Neff induction hob with a variety of different programmes. The dining area of the kitchen offers wood burner capable of feeding several radiators in the property.
With wall and base units, plumbing, sink and drainer and UPVC door to the garden.
With decorative stained glass double glazed windows, UPVC frame and double door to the rear garden, a second sliding door to the rear garden, wall lights and power
Dining Room 12' x 11' 3" ( 3.66m x 3.43m )
With two double glazed window to the front and side elevations of the property, central heating radiator and wall lights
Bedroom Three 14' 5" x 9' 1" ( 4.39m x 2.77m )
With fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator and French style doors to the conservatory
With shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin and WC and ceiling spotlights
Bedroom Four 12' 7" x 7' 5" ( 3.84m x 2.26m )
With double glazed window to the side elevation of the property and central heating radiator
Bedroom Five 11' 2" x 7' 6" ( 3.40m x 2.29m )
With fitted wardrobes, double glazed window to the side elevation of the property and central heating radiator
Fully tiled three piece bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, vanity wash hand basin and WC and double glazed frosted window to the side elevation of the property.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 19' 2" Max x 14' 5" Max ( 5.84m Max x 4.39m Max )
With fitted wardrobes and storage into the eaves providing control to alarm system, TV point, double glazed window to the rear elevation of the property, two double glazed windows to the front elevation of the property. Superb views of the Welsh hills. Central heating radiator and wall lights
Bedroom Two 19' x 9' 7" ( 5.79m x 2.92m )
With double glazed window to the rear and front elevations of the property with superb views of Welsh hills, TV point, storage into the eaves. Will also make an ideal office / study.
Fully tiled, three piece bathroom with bath and over-head shower, wash hand basin and WC, frosted double glazed window to the rear elevation of the property, wall mounted radiator and storage.
Driveway with off road parking for circa 5 / 6 cars, garage with power, front gardens laid to lawn. Mature shrubbery, tall trees, pond, wild garden to the side and rear of the property. Very private and secure. Views of Welsh hills.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.