Fox & Sons are delighted to offer this 4 bedroom semi-detached family home. The property is well-presented throughout with spacious living accommodation spanning over 3 floors. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac the property is further complimented by beautiful views over the surrounding woodland area.
The position of the house is ideal for those looking for a quiet residential area just outside of the city centre. Despite being closely located to regular transport links towards the city centre, Brighton's famous Seafront and Universities, the property enjoys beautiful woodland views giving this family home an added benefit and charm rarely seen in Brighton. Arranged over three floors and beautifully presented throughout this four bedroom semi-detached family home is versatile and spacious. The house comprises spacious entrance hall, large L shaped living room with plenty of natural light, well fitted modern kitchen, ground floor WC. On the first floor there are 3 bedrooms & a family bathroom and a further master bedroom suite on the second floor complete with en suite shower room and Velux balcony.
Raised Ground Floor
With fitted cupboard proving both hanging & shelved storage with top cupboard over, further glazed door leading to;
Spacious Entrance Hall
Staircase with natural wood finished spindles & painted handrail leading to the first floor, smooth finished walls & ceiling, ceiling coving, radiator, cupboard door providing access into under stairs storage, deep cupboard providing further shelving, panelled door throughout and with door leading to;
Large L Shaped Living Room l-Shaped Room x + x ( x + x )
23' 9" Max x 17' 2" Max ( 7.24m Max x 5.23m Max )
This bright dual aspect room has large double glazed window extending almost the full width of the room enjoying the superb open outlook across the surrounding rooftops, there are sliding glazed patio doors providing access onto the rear garden, smooth finish walls & ceiling, ceiling coving, two radiators & ample space for both dining and living areas.
Kitchen 13' 7" Max x 11' 6" Max ( 4.14m Max x 3.51m Max )
This bright good sized room has are large double glazed window over looking the rear garden, an excellent range of light wood units with chrome handles arranged to various walls, comprising of both base cupboards & drawers, matching eye level cupboards, display shelving, built in brushed chrome double oven with four burner hob over, brushed chrome extractor fan, wooden work surfaces with inset 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer & and drainer, space for washing machine & additional appliance, smooth finish walls, panelled ceiling with ceiling downlighters.
Separate W C
Obscure glass double glazed window with a white suite & chrome fitments comprising low level WC, sink set into vanity unit with cupboard beneath, smooth finish walls & ceiling.
First Floor Landing
With further staircase with matching natural wood finished spindles & handrail leading to the second floor, exposed wooden tread, double glazed window, providing access to all rooms on the first floor.
Bedroom 2 15' 6" x 11' 4" ( 4.72m x 3.45m )
Twin double glazed windows enjoying the open outlook across the rear garden, smooth finish walls & ceiling, ceiling coving, radiator, ample space for double bed & additional bedroom furniture.
Bedroom 3 14' 2" x 12' 7" ( 4.32m x 3.84m )
Large three section double glazed window enjoying the superb open outlook across the surrounding woodland, smooth finish walls and ceiling, ceiling coving, radiator, ample space for double bed and additional bedroom furniture.
Bedroom 4 9' 7" x 6' 6" ( 2.92m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window enjoying the superb open outlook across the surrounding woodlands, smooth finish walls & ceiling, ceiling coving, radiator.
A white suite with chrome fitments comprising of a low level WC, panelled bath, separate power shower, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator & obscure double glazed window.
Second Floor Landing
Bamboo flooring, double glazed window over looking the rear garden, smooth finished walls & ceiling, door leading to;
Master Bedroom Suite 13' 5" Max x 12' 7" Max ( 4.09m Max x 3.84m Max )
Please note this room has limited head height at maximum measurement. This room it truly stunning and a real feature of the house, with double glazed windows to the rear over looking the garden and an additional velux window opening out onto the walk in balcony which enjoys the wonderful far reaching views across the Downs, continuation of bamboo flooring, smooth finish walls & ceiling, ceiling downlighters, ample space for double bed & additional bedroom furniture. Door leading to;
En Suite Shower Room
With corner shower with wall mounted Trident shower over with glazed shower doors, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, smooth finish walls & ceiling, continuation of bamboo flooring.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off street parking for one vehicle leading to the integral garage.
Integral Garage 14' 8" Max x 13' 11" ( 4.47m Max x 4.24m )
With both power and light.
Private Rear Garden
Accessed via the living room is a good sized patio with ample space for garden table and chairs with steps leading up to;
This good sized two tiered garden has two lawn areas enjoying the elevated position & large summer house/ workshop.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.