A delightful two bedroom semi-detached bungalow, situated at the head of the cul-de-sac on the popular High Grange estate. This property has been further enhanced by the addition of a beautiful orangery to the rear, enhancing the living accommodation on offer.
A delightful two bedroom semi-detached bungalow, situated at the head of the cul-de-sac on the popular High Grange estate. This property has been further enhanced by the addition of a beautiful orangery to the rear, enhancing the living accommodation on offer - externally, there is parking to the front with detached garage and a generous sized enclosed rear garden which has many different features, rockeries, raised beds, seating, lighting and paving, making ease of maintenance.
Entered via double glazed door to front elevation, radiator, wooden flooring, doors leading to lounge and kitchen.
Lounge 17' 5" not inc bay x 9' 7" ( 5.31m not inc bay x 2.92m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, wood flooring, radiator, t.V. Point.
Dining Room 9' x 8' ( 2.74m x 2.44m )
Double glazed patio doors leading to rear garden, radiator.
Orangery 15' 9" x 8' 8" ( 4.80m x 2.64m )
Double glazed windows & sliding patio doors to rear elevation, 2 x radiators.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 7' 10" ( 2.67m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, fitted kitchen comprising of wall & base units, 1½ bowl sink/drainer, rolled edge work surfaces, part tiled, integrated gas hob & electric oven, plumbing for washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer.
Storage cupboard which houses Potterton central heating/hot water boiler, wood flooring, loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 7' 9" to front of wardrobes ( 3.58m x 2.36m to front of wardrobes )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, built in wardrobes with sliding doors, radiator.
Double glazed window to side elevation, shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, low level w/c, part tiled, spotlights to ceiling.
Generous enclosed rear garden with decorative paving & pebbled areas, raised flower beds, external tap & lighting.
Detached garage with up & over door, power & lighting.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.