Page main header

Skip to main content
Close main menu
Open main menu

Property Listing Details

2 bed flat for sale

Seymour Road, Broadgreen, Liverpool L14

  • Under offer
Offers in region of

£55,000

Property details

  • 2 bedrooms
  • 1 bathroom
  • 1 reception room

Features

  • Over 55s Shared Ownership
  • Ground Floor
  • 2 Bedrooms
  • Communal Gardens
  • Parking
  • 70% Ownership.

Listing view statistics

Last 30 days: 66 page views

Since listed: 3466 page views

Description

Acumen Estates are pleased to offer for sale this spacious two bedroom ground floor apartment for the over 55s. The property is being offered for sale on a 70% shared ownership basis. The asking price of £55,000 is for the 70% share. No rent is payable on the remaining 30%. Accommodation comprises of Entrance hall, Lounge, Kitchen, two well proportioned Bedrooms and a combined Bathroom/wc. Externally there is communal gardens and car park.

You could get

Ultrafast broadband Ultrafast broadband

Up to 300 Mbps (Source: Ofcom)

Map & Nearby

Local Amenities

  • Broad Green 0.1 miles
  • Wavertree Technology Park 1.2 miles
  • Broadgreen International School, A Technology College 0.4 miles
  • Clifford Holroyde Specialist Sen College (SEN) 0.4 miles

Local map of the area

Map and Street View Map showing location of property

Local Amenities

  • Broad Green 0.1 miles
  • Wavertree Technology Park 1.2 miles
  • Broadgreen International School, A Technology College 0.4 miles
  • Clifford Holroyde Specialist Sen College (SEN) 0.4 miles

Market stats

Sale activity

Average estimated value for a flat in L14:

  • £119,863
  • Price decrease

  • -£3,830
  • (-3.096%)
  • Over the last 12 months

In the last 12 months

  • Average sale price

    £116,123
  • Properties sold

    8

Rental opportunities

Looking for an investment? The average rent for a 2 bedroom flat in L14 is currently:

£537 pcm

Recent sales nearby

See all recent sales in L14
Switch to next tab

Estimated running costs

Based on available 3rd party data

Mortgage calculator

£ per month

How much could I borrow?

In partnership with

Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.

These results are not provided by NatWest and are only indicative based on a repayment mortgage product. Repayments will be subject to the product provided and your circumstances.

The Agent

Price history

Sold prices provided by Land Registry
26th Mar 2019 £55,000 Price reduced by £2,000
25th Jun 2018 £57,000 Price reduced by £3,000
19th Apr 2018 £60,000 First listed

Want an expert valuation of your home?

Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Acumen Estates. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Acumen Estates for full details and further information.