A well presented three bedroom end of terrace house in a popular location. The property briefly comprises of; an entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen/diner, an upstairs bathroom, driveway to the front providing park for three cars and an enclosed rear garden. Viewings highly recommended.
A well presented three bedroom end of terrace house in a popular location. The property briefly comprises of; an entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen/diner, an upstairs bathroom, driveway to the front providing park for three cars and an enclosed rear garden. The property offers easy access to local schools, shops and Derby City Centre. Internal viewings are highly recommended.
Entrance via UPVC door into the hallway with a radiator, burglar alarm panel, telephone point, coving to the ceiling, stairs leading to the first floor and door to the lounge.
14'3 x 12'5 - Having a feature fire place, radiator, television point, coving to the ceiling, laminate wood flooring, bay double glazed window to the front and door to the kitchen/diner.
15'8 x 7'7 - A fitted kitchen with matching eye and base level units with roll top work surface, fitted sink and drainer with mixer taps, part tiled walls, space for washing machine, fridge/freezer and dish washer, fitted oven with four ring gas hob, hood extractor fan, tiled flooring, fitted wine rack, radiator, pantry, double glazed window to the rear and double glazed door leading out to the rear garden.
Double glazed window to the side, loft access, coving to the ceiling, radiator and doors to the bedrooms and bathroom.
10'8 x 9'6 - Having a double glazed window to the front and radiator.
11'7 x 9'5 - Double glazed window to the rear, radiator and built in wardrobes.
8' max x 5'10 - Having a double glazed window to the front, radiator and built in wardrobe.
A fitted three piece suit with a panelled corner bath, low level wc, pedestal hand wash basin, spot lights, tiled flooring, heated towel rail and double glazed window to the rear.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking for three cars. To the side there is an enclosed area ideal for storage and to the rear there is a patio, lawned garden, garden shed and a brick built outhouse.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.