Beautifully presented mid terraced, kitchen/diner, two double bedrooms, bathroom, practical rear garden, ample off-road parking, well sought after area, ideal location for schools, amenities and transport links.
an attractive and beautifully presented mid terraced property comprising of family kitchen/diner, two double bedrooms, bathroom, practical rear garden, ample off-road parking, well sought after area, ideal location for schools, amenities and transport links. Ideal for first time buyers and downsizers.
Lounge 11' 1" x 12' 10" ( 3.38m x 3.91m )
Double glazed UPVC bay window to front, central heating radiator, telephone and TV point and carpet.
Kitchen/ Diner 9' 9" x 14' 2" ( 2.97m x 4.32m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces over, two double glazed windows to rear, sink and drainer with mixer taps over, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, under stairs cupboard, central heating boiler, central heating radiator, part tiled, tiled floor and door leading to rear garden.
Stairs leading from hallway to first floor landing with loft access and carpet.
Bedroom One 13' max x 10' 7" ( 3.96m max x 3.23m )
Double room with double glazed UPVC window to front, fitted cupboard and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 8' 8" ( 3.10m x 2.64m )
Double room with double glazed window to rear and central heating radiator.
Frosted double glazed window to rear, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, wash hand basin with mirrored cabinet above, WC, heated towel rail, extractor fan and tiled floor.
Front pebbled driveway, dropped kerb and double glazed UPVC door to front.
With shared access, patio steps leading down to garden with borders. Outlook onto school playing fields.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Sold prices provided by Land Registry
5th Jul 2018
Price reduced by £2,000
8th May 2018
Price reduced by £10,000
24th Apr 2018
26th May 2000