***guide price £130,000 - £140,000*** A recently refurbished extended two double bedroom bungalow offering lots of living space and plenty of parking. Located ideally for motorway links and all local amenities.
An fabulous opportunity to purchase this extended recently refurbished bungalow in South Kirkby. Internal accommodation briefly comprises of; kitchen/diner, lounge, family bathroom, master bedroom with superb open plan dressing room and an additional second double bedroom with french doors leading out onto the rear garden. Outside the property are beautiful gardens to the front and rear, with a spacious driveway and a detached garage, providing ample off street parking. Viewing is essential to appreciate the quality and space that this property has to offer.
An amazing opportunity to purchase this extended bungalow in South Kirkby. Internal accommodation briefly comprises of; kitchen/diner, lounge, family bathroom, master bedroom, with superb open plan dressing room and an additional second double bedroom, with patio doors leading out onto the rear garden. Outside of the property are beautiful gardens to the front and rear, with a spacious driveway, providing and detached garage, providing ample off street parking. Viewing is essential to appreciate the quality and space that this property has to offer.
Lounge 10' 2" max x 19' 7" into bay ( 3.10m max x 5.97m into bay )
A newly carpeted generously sized lounge, benefiting from a uPVC double glazed bay window to the front, central heating radiator, spotlights, tv & telephone points, and a feature electric fireplace.
Kitchen 9' 1" x 13' 10" ( 2.77m x 4.22m )
A newly fitted kitchen offering a good range of light finish wall and base units, with complimentary work surfaces, feature sink and drainer, electric oven, with gas hob with extractor fan and hood over. There is plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer, tiling to the walls, quality vinyl flooring, space for seating or dining, a uPVC double glazed window and a door leading to the side elevation.
Bedroom One 10' 1" x 10' 9" ( 3.07m x 3.28m )
A fully carpeted, extremely spacious master bedroom having a central heating radiator, ceiling coving and an archway leading through to a large open dressing area complete with newly placed wardrobes. Also having uPVC double glazed patio doors that open up onto the rear garden patio.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 12' 10" ( 2.79m x 3.91m )
A fully carpeted, good sized double bedroom benefiting from a central heating radiator with uPVC double glazed patio doors leading out to the rear.
The refurbished house bathroom benefits from a four piece modern suite comprising of a bath with mixer taps, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity unit under and a low level w.C. Also having a 'ladder style' heated towel radiator, full tiling to the walls, tiled flooring, spotlights and an opaque uPVC double glazed window to the side.
To the front of the property is a small lawned garden with mature shrubs and plants surrounding with walled boundaries. A substantial gated driveway leads to to a single detached garage with electric roller door, providing ample off street parking.
To the rear is a private and enclosed lawned garden with hedged and fenced boundaries. Having mature shrubs, trees and plants surrounding and a spacious paved patio area, ideal for seating, relaxing or entertaining,
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Sold prices provided by Land Registry
15th May 2018
Price reduced by £10,000
25th Apr 2018
16th Feb 2018