Two double bedroom end terrace house, located in the popular residential area of Great Sutton. The property comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, well-presented kitchen, conservatory, two bedrooms and shower room.
**attention first time buyers** Jones and Chapman are delighted to bring to the market this beautifully presented two bedroom end terrace house, located in the popular residential area of Great Sutton. In brief; the ground floor comprises an entrance hall, lounge, well-presented kitchen, and conservatory which has recently had a new roof fitted. The first floor comprises; two double bedrooms and a modern shower room. Externally the property benefits from having a secluded rear garden, with a front garden and driveway. Viewing is essential to truly appreciate what this accommodation has to offer.
Radiator, door to front, door to lounge, telephone point.
Lounge 11' 6" x 13' 1" ( 3.51m x 3.99m )
Double glazed window to front, laminate flooring, telephone point, television connection point, radiator, gas fire, under stairs cupboard.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 14' 6" x 7' 8" ( 4.42m x 2.34m )
Work surfaces, wall base units, plumbing, dish washer/dryer, part tiled walls, laminate flooring, double glazed window to rear, double glazed sliding door to conservatory, gas oven, gas hob, boiler, cooker hood.
Conservatory 7' 4" x 9' 8" ( 2.24m x 2.95m )
Double glazed door to side, double glazed window to side and rear, laminate floor, power, light.
Loft access, carpet, stairs from entrance hall, airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 8' 9" x 14' 7" ( 2.67m x 4.45m )
Radiator, fitted wardrobe, double glazed window to front, storage cupboard, carpet.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 8' 4" ( 3.15m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, carpet, fitted wardrobes
Wash hand basin vanity unit, shower/cubicle, WC, double glazed window to rear, fitted cupboards.
Turfed area, driveway.
Decking area, fenced surrounds, turfed area, paved corner area.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.