Summarydescription Stunning two double bedroom ground floor apartment. This is a gorgeous period conversion; the property benefits from high ceilings, large sash windows and plenty of character. It is located in Bowdon and is just five minutes walk into Altrincham town centre. The property is just 0.1 mile from Altrincham Grammar School for Girls, and 0.5 mile from Altrincham Grammar School for Boys, two of the highest achieving schools in the country. The property benefits from a spacious lounge; kitchen/diner; two double bedrooms; an ensuite to the master bedroom; family bathroom and allocated parking.
Entrancehall Bright and spacious entrance hall, with wooden flooring; double panel radiator; alarm panel; and doors to the bedrooms, lounge and main bathroom.
Lounge18' 7" x 13' 9" (5.66m x 4.19m) A tastefully decorated lounge with continued wooden flooring; high ceilings; full high double glazed timber sash windows with fitted wooden blinds and floor to ceiling curtains; fitted shelving units; two double panel radiators; TV and telephone point and pendant light fitting. This room is open to the kitchen-dining area.
Kitchen/diner14' 11" x 13' 5" (4.55m x 4.09m) Ergonomically designed modern kitchen benefitting from a set of matching high gloss base and eye level storage units; fitted with integrated appliances, including; dishwasher; fridge-freezer; oven and induction hob with extractor fan over; washer, and one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap. The room has continued wood flooring and neutral décor; recessed ceiling spotlights; a double panel radiator; a double glazed sash window to rear aspect and ample space for a large dining table and chairs.
Masterbedroom16' 10" x 14' 8" (5.13m x 4.47m) Generous double bedroom benefitting from a large double glazed bay window to the front aspect with fitted blinds and floor to ceiling curtains; carpeted flooring; neutral decor; two double panelled radiators; TV point; pendant light fitting; fitted wardrobes and access to ensuite shower room.
Ensuite8' 3" x 4' 6" (2.51m x 1.37m) Off the master bedroom lies an ensuite shower room fitted with pedestal hand wash basin with wall mounted mirror over; low level WC; double panelled radiator; and shower cubicle with glazed sliding door and chrome shower system.
Bedroomtwo13' 1" x 9' 4" (3.99m x 2.84m) A second double bedroom with two double glazed sash windows to front aspect, neutral décor; carpeted floor; fitted wardrobes; pendant light fitting; and double panel radiator.
Bathroom7' 11" x 6' 6" (2.41m x 1.98m) Main bathroom benefitting from a three piece white suite including; low level WC; pedestal hand wash basin and panelled bath. This room has half tiled walls, a chrome heated towel rail, and laminate floor.
External The apartment enjoys well maintained communal gardens to the rear of the property, enclosed by timber panelled fencing; with a lawned area and paved seating area. The property benefits from a lockable rear storage room, for bikes or larger items. To the front of the property there are allocated parking spaces within a gated area off Cavendish Road. The front entrance is via a ramp with external post boxes and an intercom system.
Commonquestions 1. What is the council tax for this property? This property is in council tax band F, in Trafford this currently costs £2,144.84 per annum.
2. When was the property built, and is it freehold or leasehold? The conversion to apartments was carried out in January 2003, and the property is leasehold owned by Freehold Managers Plc. The ground rent for the property is £250.00 per annum and service charge is £187.53 per month. The property was on a 999 year lease starting in January 2003.
3. How fast is the local broadband? The apartment is in a location that benefits from fibre optic capability, meaning speeds of up to 76mbs can be reached.
4. Why is the vendor selling this property? The vendor is retiring and moving away.
5. Does the property have parking? The property comes with an allocated space.
6. How much will I be paying for bills, roughly? The homeowners have advised they currently pay around £119 per month for their combined utilities.
7. Which features of this property do the owners most enjoy? The current owners have informed us that they have enjoyed the location, the large room sizes and the fact it is economical to live in.
8. Has the boiler been recently serviced? The boiler is covered by Megaflo Service and was last serviced in March 2014
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Jameson & Partners. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Jameson & Partners for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.